Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Arturo Lewin

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Arturo Lewin

Unread postby duckhunter » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:23 am

From freedateboom.com: taylorluann, 50, Bloomington Illinois, USA (Engineering/architecture)

Spam:
My Name is Taylor 51 years of age I really like everything about you; that's your facial beauty and beauty components, I was impressed by your profile, you are an intriguing woman with true beauty, I felt after reading your profile we may have a few things in common, I love videos like the secret that talks about the law of attraction and also am a strong believer in quantum physics. I enjoy learning about our potential as human beings and what we are capable of creating with our beliefs and by taking certain actions around those beliefs. I am also very open to all sorts of adventure and new experiences. I believe that I have a good heart and care for myself and others. I wish to find someone that I can share my dreams and ambition with and build a good solid foundation with you. if you are looking for someone that will value independence as well as interdependence where two people can work together on things that are common to both and yet retain our own identities and independent natures. I would welcome the challenge of such a relationship that may have the possibility of evolving into something more of a great value. please email me on my private email: billt12 @ att. net i hope to read from you soon.
Thanks Taylor

Email:
Okay i need a cool woman

Ip address: 186.226.98.254 Pojuca, Brazil (confirmed proxy server)
Tracked ip address: 41.71.177.57 Lagos Nigeria

Also at:
Facebook – Bill Taylor, US Air Force :lol:

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: Bill Taylor billt12@att.net

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:17 pm

Photo is of Arturo (Art) Lewin, CEO & President of Executive Clothiers.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby duckhunter » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:47 pm

More 'spew' from this one. All I asked for was a photo so that I could track him. :lol:

I really appreciate and love your outspokenness and honesty, I understand what it means to be used by a man or woman you really care and feel for and at the end bring shame and downcast. I believe that partners are 100% equal in a relationship and both should be able to feel they can trust each other 100% at all times. I feel that any man who ever disrespects a woman is not a caring man at all. I am affectionate also and I have no trouble showing it for the right woman in public or private. I love to cuddle while watching a good movie, when were in bed, I love to hug, cuddle and kiss my woman at anytime and anywhere it could, be it a tore,shopping mall or along the sidewalk. You are looking for long term, I am looking for something permanent and I know it takes time and a lot of good effort to form a good relationship. I want a woman to be my best friend at all times, my sweetheart, love of my life, my partner and my soul mate all wrapped up into one lovely woman. I would be all of that for her and more,I would love her with all of my heart and have nothing but good feelings for her. she should be a very caring person, with a lot of good feelings, be honest, reliable,pleasant personality and have a sense of humor. I am trying not to ramble here for you but I am looking for the "One TRUE SOUL MATE". What does that mean to me? she's the person that you can't wait until she comes home from work so you can kiss her and sit down and relax in front of the TV or go out and spend an evening together. The person that just calls to see how your day is going but knows that it just got much better because you are talking to each other. she gives you a lift when you are down and can always make you laugh because you know each other so well. The person that can simply lay in bed with my head on her chest and our legs interlocked for hours and talk about what's on your mind. she is your best friend, your lover. If I didn't scare you by being so serious and this sounds like something that would interest you then we could probably hit it off if you are up for it. I'm not afraid to go for it and this is what I want from life because I deserve the best. I am opening up to you because I read what you had to say and I think you could be the best. You have high standards and that's usually because you expect to get what you give from a relationship.This is almost a page long already. I feel that we have broken the ice and have found and come very common grounds between us.I lost my wife 5years ago with my twins daughters on there way to visit grandmother and now iam only living with my only serving daughter a baby girl. Always...i am into Constructional Engineering and my job takes me around the globe.i hope to read back from you soon.
Lots of Love
Bill
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:16 am

On Waydate,
taylorluann
- 50 y/o man
- from Bloomington, Illinois, USA
- English, English, English
- seeking a woman from 45 to 55 y/o
Second picture used for this profile:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.