Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Donald Paul pauldonald65@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Donald Paul pauldonald65@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:23 am

From 4pp l.com: pauldonald, 52, Lewis Center Ohio, USA

Spam:
Hello Beautiful How are you doing today?I am paul Donald,from florida,lake city. I am 51years old and i have a son called Max. Am a divorced Father though...I really found your profileax interesting..... I am totally down to earth, fun & responsibly man. Love movies, music & shopping,and am a pretty good cook..about the distance it doesnt matter cos i have made up my mind to relocate with my woman if he want's that I'm a very sweet man passionate affectionate just like to be happy.Looking for someone that I can be silly with be myself and just have a nice time together. I think that when your just looking for a interesting friend and not trying to hard is when you really do meet someone cool!For work I am into buying and selling of antiques which takes a lot of my time and travelling though its something that I enjoy a lot and often its like playing for me to work all day. I think thats important to enjoy what we do.I'm very down to Earth and have an easily amused personality. I could have a good time doing almost anything as long as its with someone I like. I do have many interests but sometimes its also nice to do things someone else likes also because I find new things that I might not have done on my own.I am looking for an attractive woman who loves music and sports as much as I do, and i like ur pic ... and i will like to get to know u better.Right now i am currently in S.A to sell my antiques. and i will be coming back to state soon..I'm a very good communicator and will easily tell exactly what I feel at any given time which I know is a wonderful quality because I just say it instead of all the mystery and misunderstanding.I can be if nothing else a wonderful friend who cares deeply about the people in my life and often give a lot without recieving anything. I can be very romantic and a prolific lover when someone captures my desire.Your profile seems very interesting and most likely someone I'd be interested in so I hope you could share a bigger slice of your life with me. Like what do you enjoy doing?What do you seek in another? I did say that I was just looking for a cool friend but deep inside we all want to find the person we're supposed to be with.If I were to find that person I wouldn't be afraid of it .i wouldn't mind if we could exchange mails or probably have a chat with you on my address IM addresses....... pauldonald65@yahoo.com .. This is the same as my personal email address ..I will be looking forward to chat with you on IM soon or reading email from you..do not bother to email me back on this site, because i wont be on there for long so if you are intrested email me to my passonal email address address ..That why i gave it out..Thanks

Donald...

Email:
Would love to know more about you here your age whats your occupation and all other neccesary things
Paul

Ip address: 108.62.214.226 Phoenix Arizona (3040 kms from where he claims to be. Also, this Isp – Nobis – on bad ip list)

Also at:
Myspace – Paul Donald, 47, no details, one photo:

And Facebook -- no details, same photos
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Return to Romance scams.