Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alexmata01@live.com 2nd gallery

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

alexmata01@live.com 2nd gallery

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:26 pm

split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2142, where the email address alexmata01@live.com is reported online for being used with another email address.

On Tagged:

Hello beautiful woman. Is very good to see you here, I'm just here looking for a real and meaningful relationship? I'm glad to meet you. My name is Alex mata. I combined United States Army in Libya. I am a good person, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor. I love meeting new people and their way of life meet. I like the new part of the world has to offer the rest of the sea, the mountains and the beautiful life. I love movies, reading books, listening to music, the tears of God in the rain, dancing, cooking .. but I can at home so pleasant to be like ... roll with a good book by the fireplace with you by my side. I will be happy if you with my e-mail address to contact me ... alexmata01@live.com ... or send me your email address so I will contact you and tell you more about me and send you my picture. We hope to hear from you soon. Alex

Andrew M
Address: Atlanta, GA
Relationship status: Widowed
Interested in: One serious relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian / White
Religion: Catholic
Sexuality: Straight
alex.jpg

On Czech sites:
Alexmata01
Wanted: woman
Region: Usti Region

alex1.jpg
alex1.jpg (4.79 KiB) Viewed 1264 times

The pictures used are reported online since 2011 for being abused in romance scams.

Pictures from the same gallery reported online for being abused in scams:
alex2.jpg
alex2.jpg (34.6 KiB) Viewed 1264 times

alex3.jpg
alex3.jpg (21.2 KiB) Viewed 1264 times

alex4.jpg
alex4.jpg (18.57 KiB) Viewed 1264 times

alex5.jpg

alex6.jpg
alex6.jpg (13.43 KiB) Viewed 1264 times

alex7.jpg

alex8.jpg
alex8.jpg (28.84 KiB) Viewed 1264 times

alex9.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.