Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Danielle FTV

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Danielle FTV

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:32 am

Stolen images of Danielle Delaunay, best known as Danielle FTV (amateur teen)

On net log,

Hi there.....im Bethan by name,just doing some search via this website, while I was caught by your wonderful profile it seems aline to what am looking for, what can i say now is "WOW" what a handsome man with a beautiful profile,it kicked me off the chair...I am fun of loving going girl and i am looking for someone that his ready for life term relationship forever and ever and i will like to get to know you better if you re not bother to share more with me..you can check out my profile and if you like it you can email me at (bethanwayne2945@yahoo.com)i will be looking forward to read from you.
Yahoo ID (bethanwayne2945)

Have a blessed day

Love Bethan

Profile elements:

waynedanielle
female - 33 years, Grand Junction, United States

Name Bethan Wayne
Date of birth 04/05/1980
Location Grand Junction United States
Native language English
Profession Salesperson
Looking for Friendship Relationship Business contacts Job offers Partnerships
Love status Single
I fancy Men
Active since 27 April 2013.

I am a fun loving person. I am a very caring and sensitive person, I am a level headed, down to earth person who is totally devoted to the one I love. I tend to be shy at first, but I will open up quickly with the right person.I amconfident, calm, and happy...I'm open, sensual, kind, gentle, romantic... a different lady,I'm a very family oriented, sensitive and tender person,I want to give all of my tenderness and care to my special man.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: bethanwayne2945@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:34 am

Email:

How are you doing and hope everything is fine with you and your families out there? its great hearing back from you.I wouldn't know what exactly you want in a relationship,but i guess the most important thing is being honest with each other and to know about both our self. I have had loads of bad experiences in my past relationship and i wouldn't want to fall into the same situation anymore. I want to count on you, as a respected and honest person with sincerity, trust and confidentiality.

Am Bethan by name am 32years old i was born and raised in Rome Italy,i move down to grand junction CO about 4 yrs ago and presently now in west Africa,i work as a sculptural dad died 3 yrs ago in Rugby Warwickshire and i never got to know my mum as she died immediately after my birth.I grew up Rome Italy.I went out with my high school mate David Gareth,we dated for 3 yrs and i thought we had something special. He absconded with my dad's money which was kept with me after a completion of a contract in EAST Rugby.When my boy friend got absconded with the undisclosed sum of US dollars. Since then i find it so hard to trust anyone and i guess i have to move on alone...I missed my parent so much. I don't have any brothers and sister as am the only daughter of my parents... heaven knows I need a hug and I know there is someone out there that God has meant to bless me with his love and life as I will give in return my life and love, because you
are my inspiration and I believe in you. I am a fun loving, God fearing, descent, with a good moral attitude and a caring heart; I am a very happy person and am always friendly with everyone around me,i take good care of other people children as my own, I love Arts, Dining, Family, Movies, Listening to Music, Outdoor Activities, Photography, Reading, Travel, Cooking, Health/Fitness and most of all I love fashion dearly. In my words, I am independent, impulsive, adventurous, opinionated, loyal, spontaneous, goofy, funny, sentimental, compassionate, warm-hearted, straight forward, open-minded, strong-willed, dreamer, and thinker.

Hobbies and Interests:
Traveling, reading, art, music, films, documentaries, advertising, culture, cafe latte, cooking, potlucks, running, knitting, sleeping, laughing, day-dreaming, yoga, the world, people, creme brulee, desert wine, strawberry ice cream, whole milk, potatoes, bookish-learning, practical advice/information, well-meant criticism, fact, falling asleep reading, walking in the rain, book buying/collecting, people watching, falling leaves, snowy day, sunflower, farmers market, shoes, In-N-Out burger(yummy!), Chick-Fil-A chicken nuggets, children, peace,Tibet, learning new things, social/mental process, current affair.

Used to be a true believer in love; never like sequel of any movies; listen to favorite songs repeatedly; enjoy going to the movie alone; always watch favorite films more than once or even twice; not a morning person for sure; enjoy hitting the snooze button on my alarm clock; can be quite absent-minded at times; don't like to be vague; not good at numbers; try to improve my analytical skill at all times; expert in procrastinating and being born hard-headed, love beautiful things, people and the world; strongly believed in the spirit of giving and sharing; trying to become wiser as growing old at the same time; enjoy cooking and believed it is the best way to bring people together and share the love; a perfectionist learning to appreciate what imperfection in life has to offer; believed in equality and human right; refuse to join the rat race by all means;

not good at dealing with excessive loneliness; can't stand being ordinary; try not to be idealistic yet can't stop being rational at the same time; believed in everything happens for a reason; hate unkept promises; always try to stay young at heart; passionate about everything that life has to offer; not being practical at certain times; shoe lover and had already lost count of how many pair I owned; always seek truth above all things; believed in hard work; i do believed in
faith..

Looking for the man to share happy life with to the eternity.
Well...although my life is full of constant changes and contradiction, i still love being myself and appreciate everything I have in life.
I would love to meet anyone who is fun and trying to live their life to the fullest! i got some questions for you..
1)What do you do for living?
2)Are You Married?
3)what's Your Age

Much Cares

Header:

Return-Path: <bethanwayne2945@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.71.147.212]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.145.547
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 14:18:22 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.71.147.212
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

glendagreen82@live.com 2nd gallery

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:39 pm

split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8296, where the email address glendagreen82@live.com is used with one different gallery, by someone pretends to be from Clear Water Beach , FL.

On BlackPlanet,

glendacous
Here For: Friends, Serious Dating
Sex: Female
Race: White
Ethnicity: British
Zodiac: Gemini

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lindacrane45@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:58 pm

linda4u Profile: looking for the right one
Age & Gender: 26 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 11" (180 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Native American with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: LeoLocation: Houston, Texas, US

I am Seeking a: WomanFor: Long TermMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession:
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
listening to musicreadingswimming

About Me
Hi,how are you doing today, I'm Linda from TX..I'm new on here and I'll like to meet new people in other to know more about them and hopefully meet the right man for me here...add me on yarwhoo messenger lindacrane45 at yarwhoodotcom so that we can chat and know more about each other..

lindacrane45@yahoo.com

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

marypeaden980@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:59 pm

marypeaden11 Profile: looking for a nice man
Age & Gender: 28 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: European with Brown Hair Color / Other Eye ColorZodiac Sign: Gemini Location: New York, United States

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Masters DegreeMy Profession:
integrity

About Me
......... MY PROFILES ..........
(1) ... My name is Mary peaden i am single I am 5' 6", shoulder length hair, men tend to like me and find me attractive. I have a great sense of humor and appreciate others who are able to see the humor in life. Some of the ways I like to spend my free time is hiking and walking wherever I can, listening to music, traveling and exploring new places, meeting new people and learning new thing, I'm not a saint or a Rhode Scholar, I'm sure I have my quirks like everyone else!
I am a spiritual sort, who values consciousness and honest communication but I tend to be down to earth. Keeping physically and emotionally in shape are important to me and I like someone that feels the same.. When it is mutual, I like being with people that are interested in life and endeavor to look at the bright side of things(who are also willing to deal with life when it is not necessarily very bright). Cigarettes and regular alcohol use are my turn offs. I find gentle and compassionate men to be very attractive. Feel free to email me if you are interested, and let embark on a blissful journey of love, friendship and companionship. I am actually looking for someone i can live the rest of my life with.

(2)...... I'm well-figured with an outgoing personality and love to smile. very sensual, creative,intelligent, and driven by my passions, enjoy theater/art, love to travel, would be empty without music and bored without great conversation. I am a Christian. I am a spiritual sort, who values consciousness and honest communication. I am a professional model.
Love the finer things in life, but don't allow it to consume who i am as a person. not high maintenance but on another level, much more comfortable with those who reside on the same. I like to share emotion with other people and like it when people do the same with me.
I am looking for a good soul that lives his life with integrity.

thank you for messaging me u can hook me up on my yahoo messenger on marypeaden980@yahoo.com so that we can have abetter chat there
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

chantelbrown294@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:42 pm

sandra24 Profile: relationship
Age & Gender: 27 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: African American with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: VirgoLocation: Los Angeles,
I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: High SchoolMy Profession: Hairstylist
relationshiplovefidelitytruthromancemoviesouting

About Me
i am a young lady from united states looking for a real man

hello i am a young lady from united states looking for a real man. when i say a real man i mean a man that is responsible,trustworthy,caring and loving with no infidelity.a man that will give me the kind of love i v been seeking all my life.
i want a real man not a cheat.
Wayne

Re: chantelbrown294@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:20 pm

this is my mail address so u can mail me chantelbrown294@yahoo.com
i m hoping to hear from u
Wayne

holmesannette42@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:04 pm

Annette

Do you drink? Yes
Do you smoke? No
Do you do drugs? No
Religion: Christian
How tall are you? 5'7" (170.18 cm.)
How much do you weigh? 135 lbs. (61 kg.)
What was your income last year? $25-50,000
Do you like pets? A Little
Do you want kids? Maybe
What color is your hair? Blonde
Do you wear glasses? No
Life is: Exciting
Do you daydream a lot? Yes
What kind of student are you? A
Do you read a newspaper daily? Usually
What is the derivative of x2? Don't know
What is your ethnicity? White/Caucasian
Do you have a car? Yes
Do you have a motorcycle? No
Ever been to Paris? No
Ever been to Miami? No
Have any piercings? Yes
Any tattoos? Yes
Do you use Facebook or Twitter? Yes
Do you normally start conversations with people or do you let them start conversations with you? I usually let others start the conversation
How many times did you go out per week last year on average? 1-2
How many relationships have you been in? 0-3
About many times did you exercise per week last year? 2-3
How many hours of volunteer work did you do last year? 6-20
How many books did you read last year? 1-4

I am God fearing girl and honest with understanding.I am caring,trust,love and sexy. I like to walk,outdoor,basketball,volleyball and play in the park.I want honest,caring,understanding,loving,trust,faithfull and humble man.I am blonde girl, slim . I am God fearing girl and honest with understanding.I am caring,trust,love and sexy. I like to walk,outdoor,basketball,volleyball and play in the park.I want honest,caring,understanding,loving,trust,faithfull and humble man.I am blonde girl, slimYou can contact me through holmesannette42@yahoo.com

Wayne

Re: lindacrane45@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:31 am

The email address is used online with another set of stolen pictures, see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12901.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: marypeaden980@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:41 am

On Facebook,

Mary Peaden aka mary.peaden.7
Works at I am a self emplyed ,i dont work under any body
Lives in Manchester, United Kingdom
From Manchester, United Kingdom
Joined Facebook June 13, 2013.
- using Blackberry to update the stolen pictures on "her" wall...

Stolen pictures used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.