Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Danielle FTV

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: chantelbrown294@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:46 am

On Facebook,

Sandra Chantel aka sandra.chantel.3
Worked at hiar salon
Went to College of the Desert
Lives in Los Angeles, California
Joined Facebook May 29, 2013.

Stolen picture used:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: holmesannette42@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:51 am

On BlackPlanet,

holmesannette42
Sex: Female
Race: White
Zodiac: Leo

Stolen picture used:
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

fionaarmstrong34@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:05 am

JennyP Profile: ChillingView Comments
Age & Gender: 26 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 4" (163 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair ColorZodiac Sign: LeoLocation: New York, California, US

I am Seeking a: For: DatingMy Education: Associates DegreeMy Profession: Model
Do I Drink? SocialDo I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? UndecidedI Have Children? Yes
My Interest Keywords / Tags
i am family oriented and i am looking for someone with strong family values. i am looking for a man in the whole extension of the wordconfidentialvery intelligentwho has strong and clear values and idealscompatible with mineof course andmost of allwith whom i could have an excellent communicationfree of obstaclestotally open and based on the mutual confidencea solid relationshipin which there exists intimacy and mutual knowledge of our feelingscapacitieslimitsetc.. in other wordsi think i am just looking for someone to share my life with.

About Me
It is so hard to describe myself, as I am sure it is for most people. I guess the best way to put it is that I am a genuine person with a huge heart.

am Fiona am on here to look for a good man that will keep me smiling on, am man who knows what love is, if you have the same interest with me get back to me on Email (fionaarmstrong34@yahoo.com), tell me where you from and how old that you are and also your name.
Attachments
danielle.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

gifty_bill2014@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:40 am

On FMF:

Hello am Gifty by name and am single never been married before i was born in USA but i use to visit my grandparent in Australia am looking for a soul mate some body who will love me forever this is my face book name gifty lacy this is my e mail gifty_bill2014@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

giftybill2014 Profile: Hello am looking for a good man
Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 3" (130 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Baptist
Ethnicity: Native American with Black Hair Color / Other Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Libra

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: gifty_bill2014@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:42 am

On Facebook:

Gifty Lacy aka gifty.lacy
Worked at I am a student still does not work
Studied at Cape Fear Community College
Past: Lower Cape May Regional High School
Lives in Raleigh, North Carolina
From Cape May, New Jersey

Joined Facebook January 10, 2014.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:07 pm

Email:

OK nice to meet u here dear good am also looking for a serious relationship am looking for a man i can trust some body i can call his name in my dream when i need him i was born in USA north Carolina state but am living with my mum in her country west Africa.,............

Header:

Return-Path: <gifty_bill2014@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.218.201.56]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.177.636

Originating IP: 41.218.201.56
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:32 am

Email:

hello no i am not going to stay with my mum forever i will surely relocate with the person to his country for sure and be with the person dear so tell me about your self dear am looking for a man with a good heart like i said before if u will care about me and give me your heart then i will give u the key to my heart for sure...........

Header:

Return-Path: <gifty_bill2014@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.218.201.56]
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014

Originating IP: 41.218.201.56
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jessica_alba2014@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:53 pm

jessica11
Female / Single
1980 - Abilene / United States

Slogan
single looking for my dream man
About Me
It is impossible to enumerate all the things about me but here’s a little; I am an open-minded young lady. I have huge respect for myself. I am family-oriented, smart, easy going and extremely confident. I look strong on the outside but very soft on the inside. I’m glad to be acquainted with everything that comes along my way. I deserve to have a wonderful family of my own which will happen later in life. Isn't that exciting? I don’t know what the future lays ahead but I already visualized myself with a man, getting pregnant and start having kids. I wish it comes true soon! If you’re the type of guy who wants to have one too, message me, and let’s see if we’re compatible. :)
Looking For
I look for a man who knows how to treasure and give importance to a relationship. Mutual respect and honesty are the most important requirements to a successful marriage. I do not need a wealthy man. I just want someone who is simple, reliable, stable and trustworthy of my love. I would also like him to be physically fit mentally and emotionally. I am looking for the right one who can be a loving, romantic and a good provider. He believes in God, he lives with faith, he stays humble and he understands my needs and wants in life. An amazing guy who knows how to make me smile when I am not in the mood or he will crack jokes just to make me laugh and forget the days stress. I hope we have the same humor and common grounds. It would be fun to share life together with a guy who truly understands me.
Appearance
Hair Color Brown
Eye Color Blue
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Mixed
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 141
Weight(kg) 46
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession student
Living Situation Live with family
Relocation Not sure about relocating
Seeking For Penpal, Marriage

jessica_alba2014@yahoo.com
Attachments
DanielleFTVBrunette1.jpg
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

newcome10@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 21, 2014 10:58 pm

Amber
Female / Single
29 - Manchester / United States
Current Location Buffalo/ United States

Slogan
newcome10
About Me
I am very understanding,open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent with good look as sportswoman,affairs,People can't believe it when they see my photographs because I look like my mom,I was raised with a strike Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people.
Looking For
I'm looking for an open, kind, serious, confident, cheerful, responsible man, who is ready for marriage, I hope to create a happy,secure marriage with a nice man, I would love to have a loving family in a nice house where everyone feels good to come home to, I think a woman must take care of her husband and children (family) first,I have a dream to meet the person with whom it is possible to live my life. you can add me on yahoo IM or send me mail to my personal email newcome10@yahoo.com
Appearance
Hair Color Changes Frequently
Eye Color Blue
Eye Wear None
Body Type Athletic
Body Art Piercing
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Personality
Appearance Very Attractive
Height(cm) 138
Weight(kg) 57
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Sales / Marketing
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Other
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Attachments
amber.JPG
Wayne

cindy_robert_80@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:00 pm

cindy147 Profile: what can i say about myself..Hook me up at cindy_robert_80 at yahuu dot com
Age & Gender: 34 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 6" (168 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Blond Hair Color / Blue Eye ColorZodiac Sign: PiscesLocation: Floral Park, Michigan, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Masters DegreeMy Profession: Dentist
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
adaptivecaringcool headedfriendlly very easy to get along with. i amhave a big heart.honesti am a sincereintelligentkindpassionateromanticsmartsocial

About Me
Hello my name is Cindy,i am 33years old single with no kids,I am a sincere, honest, caring, kind, friendlly very easy to get along with. I am, social, romantic, passionate, smart, intelligent, cool headed,adaptive,have a big heart. And i do believe in the truth and honesty.I am looking for responsible honest caring, loving, God fearing and marriage minded man that ready to settle down with some one and committed a long term relationship if you are the type.I'll love to meet a genuine,matured,loving and caring man , who know how to take care of a woman.,...cindy_robert_80 at yahuu dot com

cindy_robert_80@yahoo.com
Attachments
lrgcxfgn-3l1r-0-mupmzgk.jpg
lrgcxfgn-3l1r-0-mupmzgk.jpg (20.28 KiB) Viewed 17250 times
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.