Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Sgt. Mike Wiggins

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Sgt. Mike Wiggins

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:39 am

The scammers are abusing stolen photos of Sergeant First Class Mike Wiggins. His stolen pictures are reported online for being abused since 2013.

Message on the dating site:

I am Mike,I was introduced into this site by a friend hoping to find and lovely and responsible woman here for serious relationship,After reading your profile i got so interested and Addicted to you and want to know more about you if you don't mind.

I would love to chat with you if you would give me your chat Application so that i can add you up for a chat anytime i am free here on my desk.I must Confess that in your Picture you were looking like a real Combination of a Paragon of Beauty Queen,Pardon my Language.

Gallian

lovebirdinsky2004@yahoo.com that is my email address and i would love to have your email too so that i can send you more photos of me

Gallian

Profile elements:

Gallian Wiggs
Male / Divorced
45 - Oklahoma City / United States
Current Location New York/ United States

Slogan Understanding and Loving

I have 2 kids, boys ages are 16,14, I am divorce two years ago so presently am single, like good music and I could listen to anything. Also, I can keep a good conversation and I have a very good sense of humor.A very honest and simple person with an easy lifestyle. I take everyday as it comes and do my best to fulfill everyday I spend. I am brown eyes 5"11 ft tall, muscular build and Fair in complexion that is about me.

All I want is a loving caring and honest woman with a great SENSE OF HUMOR. Nobody is perfect so,I do not expect to meet a 100% perfect woman, but I hope to love her perfectly. I have no problem,with race, age or religion as I myself am a very free-spirited person who respects other people's interests and belief.

Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Legal
Profession Security
Annual Income 30.001$-60.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating

gallian.JPG

On difriends.com:

mickygall0147 - sam picture, same description
Gallian Mike Wiggins| 44 | North Kansas City, United States

Same email address is used online with another stolen picture, see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=25684.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lovebirdinsky2004@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:30 am

Email:

How are you doing today i hope you are doing fine over there and how is the weather there too, I am just coming back from patrol now and saw your message that is why i am sending you a reply.I really appreciate your message and i hope we can always keep in touch on here any time.

I love going to the beach and spending time with families and i enjoy travelling too,Love camping, reading,magazines and watch action movies also cuddling but most of the time i love to dance and sing too most of the time i love to play games on my computer because i really don't have friend outside here and my friends are few and they are here in Syria too.

I am a United States Army serving in Syria Presently
Just try and keep in touch and please tell me more about you if you don't Mind.
I love too know what your hobbies are and what you do during your free time.
what is your Occupation how many kids do you have.
I am divorced with 2 kids and they are boys,16 and 14 years old who lives with their mother In Alabama
I have been divorced since 2009.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Gallian

Return-Path: lovebirdinsky2004@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.218.217.61]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.201.700
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014
Reply-To: Greatness <lovebirdinsky2004@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 41.218.217.61
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:38 pm

Email:

How are you doing today, I hope you are doing fine if so thanks be to God.I have been on Patrol all night that was why I could not be able to reply your message,the situations here now in Syria is getting worst everyday and we have to secure some areas that is why we are always busy on regular patrol this days.

How is your family over there and how is the weather, the people and everything around you, I hope all is well, and how is your health today,Like they say that Good health is better than riches so I pray that you are fully perfectly aright all the days of your life,AMEN.

I am very tired and I have to try and rest for a while before we proceed to another location for patrol with my team,I just need to eat something...lol I mean, I am human so I need all the Energy I can get from the food I eat...lol...Ha ha ha...

Hope to talk with you later, Please just keep in touch and whenever I am free I will always reply your message
Have a Nice day.

Gallian

Received: from [41.218.217.61]
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014

Originating IP: 41.218.217.61
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:49 am

Email:

Well, thank you so much for your message i really appreciate it, i am a United States Army serving in Syria and the Situations here is really getting worst and i just hope that soon our mission here will be over and everyone will go home to meet family,
tell me more about yourself i would love to know what you like and what you dislike

Received: from [41.218.214.110]
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014

Originating IP: 41.218.214.110
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:30 pm

Email:

Thanks for your message i really appreciate it and thanks for your concern about me, I really don't know the date we will be leaving this place but i know that we have just 2 months left for our service here because we have been here for 9 months.

How are you doing today i hope you are doing fine thank you for your message.

Gallian

Received: from [188.226.217.98]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014

Originating IP: 188.226.217.98
Originating ISP: Digital Ocean
Country of Origin: Netherlands
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:02 am

Email:

You know my dear friend here in the military camp, if we go out to burst rebels hide out, we will discover Items belongings to the rebels like gold’s, diamonds and cash worth millions of Euros and we will take all this to the camp.Our leader here will take all this and shared it among themselves and they will not give me and my boys anything.

On Sunday we go out again to burst rebels and we came across a box when we forced the box opened we found inside cash worth two million Dollars, we decided to share the money among ourselves.

And my share of the money is Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars which I have been able to move out of the war zone through the United Nations Diplomatic delivery agency. Now the luggage has been deposited in the United Nations bonded warehouse Accra Ghana, West Africa.

Now my dear friend, I want you to please help me clear my luggage from the united nation bonded warehouse because there is nothing I can do from here in Syria, Here in Syria war zone we don't have access to receive or send money, I am willing to do anything for you, because I really need your help right and there is nobody to help me that is why I have decided to Trust you with my secret, but be rest assure that the diplomatic delivery agency will deliver the luggage to you at your door step that's why they United Nations Delievery Immunity Agency meaning no one or authority can search their luggage’s because they are Registered under the United Nations
thank you.

As soon as the Luggage is with you, I will be with you over there in two weeks,let me know so that I can give you the Luggage Registration Number and the Company contact email and phone number for you to contact them as my Partner.

Received: from [41.218.196.133]
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014

Originating IP: 41.218.196.133
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:17 pm

Email:

Good day I am Partner of Sgt Gallian Wiggins,
I am contacting you in regards to my partner Luggage in your warehouse.
Luggage Registration Number: #3153UNGH.

Sir I will like to clear the luggage as directed by my partner.
Here is my contact Address where i will like to receive the luggage.

Address:
Phone Number:

Regards,

Just put your house address and phone number on that message and send It to the company, The Luggage Registration Number is already attached..

COMPANY CONTACT DETAILS

Company Email: unitednationdeliveryagency@diplomats.com
Phone Number: +233544684042

Just send the message and after that just call the agent in charge of the delivery his name is Dr Joshua Hamidu
Thank you so much for your help and i promise i will never disappoint you.

Gallian

Received: from [41.215.170.37]
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014

Originating IP: 41.215.170.37
Originating ISP: Millicom Ghana Limited
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:01 pm

Email:

You really don't have anything to worry about because the company is a world wide international registered under the UNITED NATIONS,I really need your help it will both cost you more than $4500

Received: from [41.218.214.215]
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014

Originating IP: 41.218.214.215
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:55 am

Email:

Hello xxx,
How are you doing today i hope you are doing fine i was very worried about you even though you are not going to help me i was just wondering why you have not replied my message and i have not heard anything from you kept me so worried secondly i am glad to read your message again.

What i mean in my previous message is that the company will not charge you more than $4,500 for the payment of Security and Delivery because the agent will bring the luggage to you at your address you will provide for them, You really have nothing to worry because I don't have anything illegal inside that luggage and i am assuring you with 100% guarantee that this transaction is safe and reliable.

All you have to do is trust me because i really need your help i am so helpless.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Gallian

Received: from [41.218.194.30]
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014

Originating IP: 41.218.194.30
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:07 pm

Email:

Hello xxx,
I have told you this twice in my messages and also made you understand that because i am here in a war zone that is why we don't have access to do anything based on the fact that we are getting all we need Food, Cloths, and some other items from the UN, That is the reason i have decided to trust you with my secret because i know that you can help me no matter what it is going to cost you.

I am assuring you that any amount you spent i will pay you back the money as soon as the luggage is with you i will tell you what next to do before i come and meet up with you and when i come i will explain things to you more better so that you can understand the reason i had to keep this money for myself because i will retire soon from the Army and i really need something to show for all my years in Service when i have lost friends in war zones .xxx the only money the company will ask you to pay is $4500 based on the Distance from their Warehouse there in West Africa to you.

I really want you to think twice about this and i promise i will make it up to you and i am also offering you 5% from the money in the luggage as a compensation for helping me as a friend and a helper because i don't have anybody to help me if i do i would not be sitting here on my computer trying to make you understand what i am asking you to do for me and you don't have anything to fear or worry about.

I hope to hear from you soon.
GOD BLESS YOU
Gallian

Received: from [41.218.198.29]
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014

Originating IP: 41.218.198.29
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.