Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Sgt. Mike Wiggins

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Thomas John Mavins - thomasjohnmavins8@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:44 pm

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim.

I was contacted by a scammer that called himself "Thomas John Mavins" with some of the pictures of Sgt Mike Wiggins.

He reached out to me on FB Messenger; He asked if I was single or married, and when I told him I was single, he quickly ended that chat and profile. A little while later, he reached out again as this Thomas John Mavins and redirected me to Hangouts.
He went on about himself; said he was a father of 2 children; married for 16 years; divorced 2 yrs; from San Francisco, CA, stationed at a camp in Arizona, and currently on deployment in Kabul Afghanistan. He is looking for a woman to love him and be with, and then he can come home, and he would find a replacement and pay fees for his replacement. I questioned him about me or the woman paying the fees, and he said that his agent would take care of them. I have been the victim of one scammer, and the target of several others, including a military scammer. I know what to look for, and when I couldn't google his name, or nothing concrete on social media, I knew something was amiss. And HE was the one stating he didn't like liars, tried to reassure me that he wasn't a scammer; that he wouldn't do that; that he wanted to find a woman to love and spend his life with.

He sent me many pictures of him, the "house" in California, his military ID badge, which is similar to a fake ID, and even a picture of his so-called family when he was young, and his 'kids"

Name: Thomas John Mavins
email: thomasjohnmavins8@gmail.com

Some of the stolen pictures the scammer sent:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.