Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

hmark800@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

hmark800@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:28 pm

On datemefree:

My name is mark harry , ,i am an independent marketing distributor in herbal international ,i am a single man and an independent coach also a consultant,i travel round the world,presently in Malaysia,am in search of a very serious relationship,a woman i can cherish and confide in,want no bullshit,seriously feed up with such,need a God fearing and honest relationship with a woman i so much intend to spend my life with in a passionate way,i like outdoors and i enjoy the company of my loved ones,if you care to chat u can add me on yahoo messenger,hmark800@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

markman
- 53 y/o male
- Kuala lumpur, Malaysia
- English, English, English
- consultant
- Have no children
Description:
i am a cool man with lots of fun to be with,generous,kind cool headed and have a great humour

Ideal match description:
a very cool woman,matured in mind and very responsible and fun to be with

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: hmark800@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:32 pm

Online activity:

On Facebook,
Mark Harry aka mark.harry.5209
Worked at Herbalife International
Studied at:
College Queensland University of Technology Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
High School El Toro High Lake Forest, California
Male
Joined 17 August 2012.

On Tagged,
Mark H, 53
Selangor, Malaysia
Joined 28 July 2012

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Mark Harry <hmark800@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:33 pm

Email:

my name is mark harry and i am a consultant ,working here in Malaysia,i am in search of a serious relationship,i liked your profile and wanted to know more about y6ou and hope to meet you in person,send me some pics and some details about you

Header:

Received: from [121.122.194.103]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 11:14:33 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 121.122.194.103
Originating ISP: Maxis Broadband Sdn Bhd
City: Kuala Lumpur
Country of Origin: Malaysia
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

damoche19k@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:38 pm

New email adress for correspondence:

Email:

How are you and workin as much as the chemistry between us could work and we fall for each other leave the rest to me as i can relocate to be with my love,,hope all is well with you ? Iits my very great pleasure to hear from you back,its really make my days with the lovely email you sent to me and i like the way you answer my question . For me,i like going to beache,movies shows,musical concerts and sometime go for dinner and taste a little coffee from a small window. Yea,i am for real,bcos i don't have time for playing games around,bcos its very awwful when someone hurt another good feelings... Well, relationship can mean two things: 1) it can mean that we have a connection, which I think exists 2) relationship also means to be romantically and sexually involved and I think we aren't at that level. So, I think at this point, given the amount of time we have e-mail one another, we definetly have a friendship forming based on some external and internal similarities that are developing into a relationship that will bring us a little closer with good intentions, and the potential exists for the relationship to evolve into something more significant.I've been in several rapports where I was not fully appreciated. In fact, many times I felt I was taken advantage of and that hurts. I'd like to meet someone who recognizes the little things I do for her and knows how to be appreciative. For instance, if I were to make breakfast in bed or draw a bath for my woman,he could thank me by giving me a hug or a kiss. Or perhaps sending me a card for no particular occasion just to tell me 'thank you. I'm very appreciative of what people do for me and I reward them in my own little ways. To me, it's the little things that mean a great deal to me. What does it really mean to be affectionate? I love a woman who can display his affections for me anytime and anywhere without having to be shy. And a person who knows how to be affectionate is a big plus. I love being affectionate. This may be an odd one, but I've learned that there are many woman out there that are set in their ways. They have one way of doing things and are never open to suggestions or advices. Stubborn woman are a majoy turn off for me. I like a woman who is open to ideas, thoughts, and basically openminded. I think being receptive brings about sensitivity as well. A woman who is ignorant, mean, and just plain insensitive is difficult to get along with. I would say that I'm not afraid to display my emotions. I'd like someone who is sensitive and caring. If I'm sad, I'd like for her to be able to comfort me and cheer me up. He doesn't has to do much, but just knowing that she's there solacing me is more than good enough.and i don't if you have yahoo addy so that we can chat better okay baby and here is mine damoche19k@yahoo.com and i will be still waiting to hear from you again...
Love Always

Header:

Received: from [121.122.195.86]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 12:56:17 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 121.122.195.86
Originating ISP: Maxis Broadband Sdn Bhd
City: Kuala Lumpur
Country of Origin: Malaysia
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.