Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Micheal Beasley michealbeasley77@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Micheal Beasley michealbeasley77@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:58 am

From freedateboom.com: michaelbeasley, 48, Los Angeles USA

Spam:
Hello dear how are you and every thing around you there, i saw your profile and pic here i wish to get to know you better if you don't mind hit me back on michealbeasley77@yahoo.com hope to read back from you there i can send you my pics and tell you more about me,take your time and have a nice day, Regards,Michael.

Email:
Hello Dear,

I am doing good,and how was your day? I hope that everything is okay, It was really nice to received your email....I really don't know how to start but i will start from somewhere. Sometimes in life you begin to feel whether you can deal with a relationship according to what its meant for, because a lot of people have abused it. Actually friendship is like a game where some loss win, but here the case is whether your fate is driving you towards the person you’re meant to be with. I want to tell you about my fate when feelings are so powerful and beyond my control towards someone who can make me happy beyond my wildest dreams.

I will start by introducing myself to you, I am Michael Beasley, I am from Los Angeles , i am a contractor man, widower, i have three daughter they are 17, 13 and 6 yrs old. i came to the summary of finding a perfect match for myself in order to build a relationship where love and understanding will be the foundation. I am calm and very easy-going. I am a man with so much understanding and i love who also appreciates understanding, honesty, love, care, truth and serious minded wish you understand me so as to build what i have in mind into a reality. Finally, I be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible...OK, here is my number: +12132830695 attach is some of my pics, Have a pleasant time ahead of you over there.

Yours Admiring,
Michael Beasley.

Ip address 49.125.23.168 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Return to Romance scams.