Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Joseph Morgan josephmorgan985@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Joseph Morgan josephmorgan985@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:13 am

From freedateboom.com: josephmorgan, 47, Dallas USA

Spam:
WOW you have the most lovely profile and i like your pics so much as well , i will like to get to know you more better, how is your weekend wishing i am over there to spend weekend with you am sure it ganna be fun lol .. i am new to this site and i will be very happy to hear from you soon ,if you will like to get to know me more better please kindly contact me at my yahoo instant messenger for a great chat , here is my yahwu ID josephmorgan985 at yahwu.com this is my email as well .. hope to hear from you soon ...regards...
joseph

Email:
oh yeah that really good i will like us to now more better about our self on here ,but i think that will be good in the yahoo messenger here is my id sandrakelly929@yahoo.com,so i will like you to add me now and give me your id so we will both come on line there and talk more okay.....i will like to here back so soon from you ...
joseph....

Ip address: 197.242.107.59 Lagos Nigeria

Yahoo avatar:

Second identity (Sandra Kelly) split to viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2555
Last edited by firefly on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fix the link FF
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Return to Romance scams.