Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

leo_jayson101@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

leo_jayson101@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:11 pm

On datemefree:

Hello Dear,
How are you doing today, I am happy writing you this piece of message. Having spent some couple of minutes looking through your profiles on the site, I found your profile matching what I'm looking for in a woman. I'm interested in meeting you in person for serious relationship. my name is Dr leo,I am new on this dating site, if you dont mind, Please you can get in touch with me on my person email: (leo_jayson101@yaho o.com ) so i can write you little or more about my self And i wish to know you more Thanks .HOPE TO READ FROM YOU SOON

My Best Regards.
DR LEO JAYSON

Profile elements:

leo44 - no picture, private profile
49 y/o male
london, United Kingdom
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: leo_jayson101@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:12 pm

Tracking report:

To leo_jayson101@yahoo.com
Opened 9-Sep-12
Opened on 41.71.177.205
Language en-US,en;q=0.8
Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1) AppleWebKit/537.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/21.0.1180.89 Safari/537.1

IP address: 41.71.177.205
IP country code: NG
IP address country: Nigeria
IP address state: Lagos
IP address city: Lagos
IP address latitude: 6.4531
IP address longitude: 3.3958
ISP of this IP: Visafone Communications Limited
Organization: Visafone Communications Limited
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Leo Jayson <leo_jayson101@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:52 pm

Email:

Hello Dear,

How are you doing, hope you are fine? I am very happy that we are getting to know each other better and also knowing about our background. Well I really want you to know much more about me, I am a very fun, romantic, kind, loyal, caring, affectionate and bright man. A man that doesn’t care about what you have, but who you are. I am easy going and get along very well with people. I am easy to get to know and enjoy people very much. My wife and family is the top priority in my life. I love the intimacy between two people who care about one another and sharing such things as the rain, walks at night under a full moon in the country, sunsets and sunrises, roaring fires in the winter, drives along the coast or just cooking a great meal together. Life's simple pleasure.
Unconditional Love and Respect - I am the type of person who gives my whole heart to my partner. I am thoughtful, considerate and affectionate. I like to be free to show my love and not have that stifled (of course, I behave in public! lol). I like to show my affection - hugs, kisses, cuddling. My partner will have no doubt that I love her. Loyalty - I am very loyal and trustworthy in my partnerships.
ABOUT MY SELF.

1. My country of origin?
Well, i was born in Milan ( Italy ), my Dad is from Sicily , while my mum is from Scotland .

2. Have I ever been married?
No, I have never been married

3. Tell me about your family back ground
I am the only child who grew up in a respectable home. I was born March 1st 1963, my mum told me that I weight 10pounds when she brought me into the world and I never gave her pains. After we lost my dad, my mum and I moved from Italy to United Kingdom. I grew up from a small town down south of Manchester, went to school and got good grades and loved animals. I was in the boy scouts of Manchester in my community that’s why i loved the cartoon movie UP. It reminded me of my childhood. I graduated from University Of London and went to Glasgow University a veterinary school in Scotland, UK. I have lived in almost 4 states in the UK States.

4. Telling you about my profession
I am a Vet Doctor by profession; I love animals and respect Human lives. Well, I am proud of my accomplishments and profession, taking care of animals is a pretty good experience that is subjected to understandings. For sometimes pets have been like families to my profession and I have always loved animals from the onset... And had few pets has a child. I am also an animal lover. We grew up with beautiful, big English Mastiffs! Some of the highlights of my life have been swimming with dolphins and manatees, meeting Jane Goodall, catching a surprise sighting of beautiful black seal just yards from the shore. I support several wildlife causes (such as the Gorilla Foundation). My dream is to one day see the animals in the wild, and to visit Jane Goodall's Sweet water chimpanzee sanctuary.

5. What are my future plans?
Well, I intend to have my own clinic and I also want to enjoy my life with a responsible woman.

6. What I like in a partner?
I would like someone who has loves and understanding. I so much love someone who is honest and truthful to herself and others. Someone who will not tell lies even if it will hurt no one. Someone as responsible and family oriented as me. I am not saying I am perfect but I know I am honest and sincere and I give all my heart and soul to whom ever I love.

7. How long have I been on this dating site?
Not quite long, I was lucky to have you on my interest list so I decided to continue communicating with you and see where it leads.

8. Well let me tell u every other thing you need know about me
When in a relationship, I am quite content to be at home working on a project or help with cooking dinner or relaxing. My lifestyle is usually relaxed and pretty quiet. I'm more of an introvert than an extrovert; however, I can hold my own at any social function. You should also know that sometimes I can be irreverent :) I can be silly and pretty childlike, but could be very understanding with good sense of humor when it comes to sharing of thoughts and ideas...

I enjoy pampering/surprising my partner, and I also love to be nurtured in return. Sensuality is important to me?
Well, I hope I have been able to unveil my self to you so you should have an idea of the kind of man I am. lol. I also hope it was not so boring for you, reading all about me...
I want to know everything about you so please answer these questions as it will help me know you better..

1. Where are you originally from?
2. Have you ever been married?
3. Do you have kids?
4. Tell me about your family back ground
5. Tell me about your profession
6. What are your future plans?
7. What would you like in a partner?
8. How long have you been on this dating site and what’s your experience?
9. Feel free to tell me every other thing I forgot to mention
I hope things work out well between you and I and hope to chat with you soon. Have a nice day and talk to me soon.

Regards
Dr.Leo Jayson

Header:

Received: from [41.71.178.45]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 13:38:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hello It's Dr.Leo Jayson from Datemefree

Originating IP: 41.71.178.45
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.