Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

j.smith2030@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

j.smith2030@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:29 pm

On datemefree:

Hello,
Wow!Your profile caught my interest and I don't usually tell about myself in email i like to do that in person cos its better that way but there is nothing wrong to do it the first time in email, My name is John Smith. I`m 46yrs old, I was born and raised in California.I height, 6.1".I`m single,i describe myself with a lot of qualities. I am a little shy at first when I meet someone, I'm also sweet, Caring, and Loyal, thoughtful, loving, and fun at times I can be charming. I'm good looking with a great sense of humor.. (I believe a sense of humor is a necessity to life) I enjoy Sunsets, nature, long walks, Ocean breezes, Reading poetry and the way air smells after it rains. You can contact me on j.smith2030 yahoo com, also you email on johnsmithcreate at aol com or also contact me on j.smith2030 on yahoo messenger Waiting to hear from you Have a nice day
John.

Profile elements:

heart1965

46 y/o male from Sacramento, USA
Self-employed/ATM machines and
Children 1

Description:
I'm John Smith, from Sacramento CA, I'm the only child of my parents, I'm a very easy going type and have a passionate heart.I like swimming and camping, also watching football matches gives me an insight on how to strong . I want to meet a woman of my dream, a woman that will love me for who i am and be loved in return, a woman that doesn't play games, because i hate to do that.... i want a woman that i will spend the rest of my life with.

Ideal match description:
Looking for the woman with a BIG heart, a woman with a heart of love, someone that knows what LOVE means, a woman that doesn't play games, who is ready for love, someone that will love me for who i am and be loved in return, caring, honest,sincere, easy going and faithful woman i'm here for.

Sam picture is used on Onelovenet by someone pretends to be from Netherland.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

John Smith <j.smith2030@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:30 pm

Email:

Can we get chatting on yahoo messenger?

Header:

Received: from [197.255.173.132]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 09:12:58 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 197.255.173.132
Originating ISP: Spectranet
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.