Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

caleb.welbeck@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

caleb.welbeck@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:10 pm

On net log,

hello gorgeous,
how are you?You look gorgeous and have a wonderful smile.I think we both might get along really well.If you feel the same way just write back so that we can get to know more about each other.

am very happy to hear from you back.You must have been the second woman GOD created after eve. Apparently GOD must have lavish abundant time to make such an enchanting, You look so enchanting, highly like goddess.The quality of a woman is in you. When I saw your picture and profile I made up my mind it got to be you and as if i found my missing rib. i really want to know more about you and get in touch with you soon. you can contact me on yahoo if you would love to have a great chat. my id is caleb.welbeck@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

calebwelbeck
male - 51 years, United States
94 visitors since 28 October 2010.

- the picture is reported online for being used in scam activities since 2010, with IPs from Ghana.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: caleb.welbeck@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:15 pm

Online activity:

On Wayn,

Caleb Welbeck. I'm a 52 year-old American male, currently in New York, United States, but I live in United States.
I am an energetic, fun loving person.pretty laid back,easy going and very real.i like to laugh and make people around mehappy.very loving and love to have fun taking life one day at a time.I'm a very open minded, caring and kind person.

On Facebook,
Kenneth Morrison aka kenneth.morrison.568
Lives in East Hartford, Connecticut
Born on March 10
Male
I am a guy who believes women should be treated with dignity and respect. And I believe that men and women are equals and as such there should be mutual respect shown. I wasn't always like that, I was brought up that men were men and were not suppose to show emotion and definitely didn't share their problems with a woman. My God that would be a sign of weakness and men are fixers and conqueror of all things. As I grew older I realized that all that was probably the reason for so many divorces in this country. Men should be equal partners with their women, he should trust her and share all with her as he would want her to do with him. Another trait I learned is to listen, just not hear but truly listen and not be so anxious to fix everything. Some-times a woman just wants to know that she was heard and is supported. A hard lesson to learn and a lot of guys just don't get it. I'm very diverse and enjoy doing many things. I enjoy sports, reading,cooking and I do a lot of charity work. I enjoy helping others, it's giving back and being thankful for what I have. My main goal now is to find that one good woman who will become my friend, life long companion and lover. I'm looking for a full time relationship and I am one guy that isn't afraid of making a commitment with the right woman.

Joined 13 February 2010 - first profile picture used:

On BlackPlanet,
caleb_loveme
Sex: Male
Race: Native American
Zodiac: Virgo

One suspended account on Person, where he was:
big_love
Caleb Welbeck
52 y.o.
New York
United States

On mig ente,
caleb_welbeck
Here For: Serious Dating
Sex: Male
Zodiac: Aquarius

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Caleb Welbeck <caleb.welbeck@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:06 pm

Email:

Hello xxx,

How are you?I am very happy to hear from you.Nice to meet you to.I was married for 21 years but my wife died 3years ago.I have a son who lives with my mom in North Carolina.How many years where you married and do you know what went wrong in your past relationship??Take care and am looking forward to hear from you soon.

Caleb

Header:

Received: from [41.190.90.60]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 18:05:00 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.190.90.60
Originating ISP: Zain Communications Ltd
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.