Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Nicole Malachowski

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sgtsusan@usa.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:47 am

Hello my darling,
How was your day today?. I hope, it was productive and pleasant with you. Thanks for your mail. It gladdens my heart so much to receive your mail on daily bases. Thank God you are fine, I was keen to write everyday, but sometimes duty will delay me, I was on my duty post through out yesterday and today, I just came in now. I am fine and have a good day but I miss you and seriously thinking about you.

Honey, no matter where the heart is, it always find its way back to who it truly belongs and that is you. My King, when you see sunshine that is me smiling at you, when you hear a bird chirping that is me singing softly in your ears. If the clouds should release a few rain-drop, those are my tears because I miss you so much and when you feel the wind blows, that is my sweet breath whispering. Love is like a wild fire, once it starts, it spreads quickly and your love has spread all over my body. If you like it, say I LOVE YOU.
No matter how far or how long, my love for you will still be there. I will always love you. I am here in spirit, mind, and body. Never shall you ever shed tears. My love for you is more powerful than stars because it is a gift from God to us. So trust it, feel it and like it. My blood boils and my heart melts whenever I read your mail. You are a gift from heaven to me and I will always treat you like a King.
Please my Sweetheart, Don't ever let our love die through the distance, nor let the faith fall away because the fear of losing you is making me mad. I know that you will not disappoint me because I lay all my trust and love on you. I love you so much and nothing will ever stop me from loving you till I die. I want you to always know that I deeply love you and I will always love you.
Honestly, I don't have the exact word to describe how much I love you and to make you feel better but I do have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk and I have the heart that is aching to see you smile again. Darling, my heart is full of joy, happiness because of your friendship and love for me.
Please accept this little word of mine as a gift to make your days long and happy. I really love you and I cannot do without you because my life without you is meaningless. Your spirit lives in me forever and continues to inspire me always. I will appreciate and cherish you forever. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!.
Love from your lovely woman.
Yours darling,
Sgt. Susan Larry.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtsusan@usa.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:45 am

Hello my darling,
How are you recently doing?. I trust that you are having a pleasant day. Am so happy to always reading your lovely mails everyday. Please my love, there is something that I want to share with you. Please, you should promise me that you are not going to tell anybody about it because of my safety. Please my darling, I beg you to keep it strictly private and confidential with you. As I am not suppose to disclose it to you but because of my trust, love and confidence in you, I have for you and for the reason that I want you to PRAY for my safety to come back alive.

Sweetheart, I want to share with you that I am among the 50 special squads of OPERATION INHERENT RESOLVE/TOTAL LIBERATION that has been selected to go to the main hideouts of ISIS terrorist groups, where they kept their Ammunition and other deadly weapons in Eastern SYRIA. We have declared OPERATION INHERENT RESOLVE/TOTAL LIBERATION to confront and crush the ISIS comes TOMORROW. However, we have been on special training since last week to crush them all.
Please my love, I beg you to try to PRAY for me to return back alive because, it is not going to be easy but if we succeed in this battle against the ISIS terrorist/militant groups. I will be promoted and rewarded handsomely and bountifully. I believe in you and with your prayers that I will survive the operations and return back gloriously.

Please my Sweetheart, I need your prayers like never before, we are going to face a very serious battle here and I need God's intervention.. Pray that God should protect and keep me safe from all harm and danger. I trust that I can always count on you to be there whenever I need someone to understand, to encourage me, to reassure me. I hope you realize you can also always count on me. We have shared so much of our lives, but it's nice to know that we can still go our own ways now and then and somehow, the more we grow as individuals, the closer we become. Sweetheart, I don't really know how to thank God enough for putting you in my path. I testify to you that you are the best gift of God for me. I believe that, if we continue to move forward together, then success takes care of itself.
Your friendship is the only cement that will ever hold my love life together. When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece. You are the masterpiece of my love. I wish you a lifetime of happiness for loving me. I really love you. You are the love and friendship that God blessed me with and come what may, we will make it through. It takes trust, respect, commitment, understanding, friendship and faith in relationship to make it last. I know that you have all the qualities, characteristics and you are a perfect one for me. May our togetherness, friendship and love be with us forever. God has created you only for me, because he knows no one can love you more than me.
Sweetheart, I am really so satisfied with you and all we have shared together. I am sure that the good feelings will last forever with us. My true love, I'll cherish you through a lifetime of beautiful tomorrows. I really want you to know how pleased I am to be a part of your life, how much it means to me to be in love with you and only you. May your love, joy, happiness and friendship for me grow stronger everyday. May our togetherness, friendship and love be with us forever. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness, love and laughter. I truly love you from the depth of my heart.
Please, Pray for my safety.
Ever yours Sweetheart,
Sgt. Susan Larry.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtsusan@usa.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:32 pm

Hello my Sweetheart,
How are you doing?. I hope all is well with you, just that you missed me hmm?. Honey, I really want to thank God that I am safe, God protected me. Thank you for your prayers for me. My love, it was not easy since the day, we went for the war front but we came back victoriously and my team has captured the Chief in command of the ISIS and also killed the third in command as he was about to escape to Pakistan. Though we lost 2 soldiers and many was injured. I just got some minor injuries.
My true love, I missed you, I really do, and there are no words that can possibly explain how I feel right now because I am alive today. Honey, I can tell just by the way you feel about me that I mean so much to you; you make me feel so special. I hope you know how much you really mean to me, you're the reason why I get up in the morning, the reason why I do all the things I do because of how you love me.
You are so special to me and I know you are the right man for me. I wouldn't want it any other way. I love you with all my heart. You are my best friend, my beloved husband, my everything, and you mean the world to me. You are one in a million for me. Please my love, I have an important information for you and what I need from you is to keep it strictly private and confidential and with trust as usual.
Listen carefully my Honey, we found some funds and ammunition during our combat with the ISIS in their hideout and we have submitted the ammunition and some money to the Government of SYRIA and our team has decided by our commander to share some of the money within ourselves which we have done and I got a share of $4.8 Million US Dollars out of the total huge fund that was recovered from the ISIS terrorist/militant group hideouts.
Right now, everyone of us here are moving out their own share out of SYRIA. I have also decided to move my own share through the UN Red Cross that came from London, UK to administer treatment to the injured soldiers. Lo and behold, I have contacted a woman among them to help me move my luggage to London and deposit it in a security company in your name as my beneficiary but she didn't know the content of the box. I told her that it is my personal belongings and declared as Military personal effects.
I have locked the box and sealed it with synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine. I have the UNLOCKING SECURITY CODE, which I will only send to you once the luggage is delivered to you. Please my true love, I want you to stand as my consignee/beneficiary of the (FUND) and keep it safe pending the expiration of our current regional anti-terrorist exercise. Note that, I cannot carry out the consignment from Syria physically by myself as it is against military ethics. I hereby solicit your assistance to enable me to ship this money to your safe custody pending the expiration of our current regional anti-terrorist exercise.
So that as soon as I am through with the Peace-Keeping Mission here in Damascus, SYRIA. We will use the fund for real estate investments and other profitable ventures for our livelihood. Please, I am willing to offer you 40% of the total money for your assistance once you received the box (MONEY) from the UK Security company. Here attach are the deposit certificate of the money. and also my military ID card,
So, I will be needing your full personal details as understated for the instant and smooth delivery of the consignment box to you. Please, I assure you that I have made solid plans to ensure that this deal is 100% protected, safe, risk-free and untraceable. So, you don't have anything to worry about. I swear that I will never mislead you and I assure you that you will never regret helping me for this claim.
Your Full Name:___________________
Age (date of birth):______________________
Country of Origin:_________________
Country of Residence:___________________
City of Residence:_______________________
Profession:________________________
Marital status (single or married):____________________
Mobile phone number:______________________
Residential Address:____________________________
Nearest Airport to your city of residence:_____________________
Attach a scan copy of your ID Card for identification purposes.
Once I received your above details, I shall send you the information of the UK Securities and Air-cargo company. So that you will contact the UK Security company for the instant delivery of the consignment box to you in your country. Please my love, I beg you to keep this information strictly private and confidential for the reason of security protocols. So that, It will be very safe and secured for the safety of my life as it is very important for us and also to avoid the public hearing and linkage of information about the funds.
Note: I have used the last money in my hands to pay for their Custodian fee, Deposit fee and Security fee for the smooth delivery. So, you do not have anything to worry about the shipment hence it is a door-step delivery and it is also a private shipment, which means that it is free from customs check.

Sweetheart, I am sure that you understand the level of my position and how sensitive and delicate my job is, the most secret way for us to achieve our goals in this issue is to maintain the secrecy and confidentiality of the delivery. All I need is your full trust and assurance that the box would be safe with you. And do not disclose the information of the delivery and the content (MONEY) of the box to any third party or anyone else. So that, it will not attract the attentions of International Monetary Agency to start asking unnecessary questions against the delivery.
That is why, I choose this option to deliver it directly to your door-step by the Security and cargo company for 100% safety and to protect us and my career and for us to be successful on the delivery. So that, no one will know about it. It will be 100% safe and risk-free delivery to you. So you don't have anything to panic or be worried about because you will not undergo any questions from anyone.
Sweetheart, This is all about our future and we should not allow anything to hinder the progress of our unity. This is a big decision that I took in other to prove to you that I am willing and ready to spend the rest of my life with you and I hope that you will not betray my trust?. Honey, I want us to build up this deal in an atmosphere of trust between ourselves.
Honey, you do not know how much smile the content of your mails has brought to me. And, I want to let you know that you would never regret anything for assisting me on this deal. I am a woman of my words, and I love sticking to my words. Honey, I want you to know that I have served my country and forsaken my happiness for so long. Right now, I want to resign and face my family and be with you my husband as I have all my full confidence in you. Honestly, If not for the grace of God, I would have being a dead woman during this our last mission and what would I have told you?.

Once I received your needed information, I shall inform you on how to contact the UK security and air-cargo company to deliver the box to you. It is one of the European leading security and air-cargo company. Once it is delivered to you, I will send you the UNLOCKING SECRET CODE to unlock/open the consignment box as soon as your claim is confirmed by me. Thanks with love and trust, I know that you will not neglect my trust and confidence in you.
Please my darling, try to get back to me as soon as possible.
Yours lovely woman,
Sgt. Susan Larry.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nicole.mala1974@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:59 pm

On the dating site DateMeFree:

nicole066
- 43 y/o female
- chicago, USA
- English, English, English
- Air Force
- Have no children
love, decent, good and respectful nature
i am looking for a man with a simple nature......

"She" sent only "her" email address:

nicole.mala1974@ gmail.com

Stolen picture used:

nicole.JPG
nicole.JPG (28.77 KiB) Viewed 2807 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Nichole Malachowski - Facebook

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 23, 2021 10:19 am

The scammer pretends to be:

Nichole Malachowski / nichole.malachowski.355
Works at # .U.S.A GOVERNMENT = AIR FORCE'S & ARMY & NAVY & MARINE'S #
Studied at Saba University
Went to Mtubatuba High School
Lives in Sanaa, Yemen
From Austin, Texas
Separated

The fake profile was created on April 27.

Stolen picture used:

Second picture used on the fake profile:

There is a second fake profile targeting victims on Facebook, active as:

Nicole E Margaret Malachowski / ade.ope.967806
Life is all about being honesty
U.S. Air Force Air Commander in chief yemen
Studied at West Point - The U.S. Military Academy
Lives in Sanaa, Yemen
From Santa Maria, California
Widowed

The fake profile was created on April 23.

Stolen pictures used:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.