Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kelvinsmith448@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

kelvinsmith448@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:57 am

The image used is stolen from the real owner profile on bride.ru.

On wedatefree:

Hello how are you doing today? well am kelvin by name and new to this online dating scene,... i love what you said about yourself and this has really gotten my attention. Am sorry if i have disturbed you with my note but i just wanna let you know you are a drop dead pretty! so keep it up... i would be glad to get to know you so you can tell me the secret of your beauty, i know you wont fail to tell me that or would you??? would be glad to read a note back from you or if you dont mind you can
drop me a note on kelvinsmith448@yahoo.com ..cheers and God bless

Profile elements:

Godwin
50 y/o male from los angelis, USA
building contractor
Description:
I am a person who looks beyond what may be the obvious. Character is worth more than flashiness. I am a person who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor.I love to laugh and to enjoy the simple things in life. I know that men and women all have an inner child within and that is why I would appreciate days filled with fun and laughter.

Ideal match description:
!!I�m searching for my life long partner to share a Great Life of Love with; romance, long slow kisses, feeling very special, intimacy, spirituality, pleasurable communication, dancing, meeting of the minds, opening a door for you, flowers, traveling and other exciting interests and adventures,a great life of love

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kelvinsmith448@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:58 am

Online activity:

On Person,
smith
State/Region: California
City: San Francisco
Last login: Sep 6, 2012, 18:37

On mig ente,
kelvin448
Sex: Male
Race: Native American
Zodiac: Capricorn

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kelvinsmith448@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:36 pm

Sam picture was used on weedate, with another username, but the profile is already marked as "scammer":

herrison448
45 y/o male from los angelis, USA
building contractor

Description:
I am a person who looks beyond what may be the obvious. Character is worth more than flashiness. I am a person who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor.I love to laugh and to enjoy the simple things in life. I know that men and women all have an inner child within and that is why I would appreciate days filled with fun and laughter.

Ideal match description:
!!I�m searching for my life long partner to share a Great Life of Love with; romance, long slow kisses, feeling very special, intimacy, spirituality, pleasurable communication, dancing, meeting of the minds, opening a door for you, flowers, traveling and other exciting interests and adventures,a great life of love
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.