Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gregshelmers@yahoo.co.uk

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

gregshelmers@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:41 am

On net log,

Hi Dearie,
How are you doing today? I'm GREG by name, I'm pretty new to this online dating that i found my self on, I came across your profile and I was like wanting to get to know more about you starting from been friends then we can know what the future holds for us, If you don't mine i'll be looking forward to receiving a responses from you so we can move on.
I'll call this a starting point and looking for the best to come.
Your's Admirer,
GREG

Thanks for your responses,

Let me start by telling you what i am made of, I'm Kind, intelligent, honest, trustworthy, youthful; a solid guy with a dry sense of humor. I asked some friends who I am and that’s what they came up with. They seemed sincere.

I
throughly believe that happiness is sharing my life with a good woman All I need to do is find her! I don't know if you do have a yahoo messenger maybe we can chat and then get to know more about ourself on there and then we can get the opportunity of knowing more about ourself and do some exchange of pictures.
My Yahoo Messenger ID: gregshelmers@yahoo.co.uk

I'll be waiting to hearing from you real soon.

Greg

Profile elements:

shelmersgreg
greg shelmers
49 years old - male - Manchester, United Kingdom
853 visitors since 13 October 2011.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: gregshelmers@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:44 am

Email:

Hello Dear,how are you doing and how was your day, thanks so much for your lovely reply on net log, i do appreciate all you said it is nice and cool, anyway i want you to know that i am here for the heart and soul, i am here for love and someone that i will understand and believe on,i want u to know that i am a single parent introduced to me by a good friend of mine. i am here as i said earlier to seek for that special one in my life. the one i will call mine forever, i will really like u to tell me more about urself, and i think that will be really great to know more about you, and also about what you will need from a man.. I don't know if you do have an Hotmail messenger maybe we can chat and then get to know more about ourself on there and then we can get the opportunity of knowing more about ourself and do some exchange of pictures.
take care and Hoping to hear from you soon
Greg

Originating IP: 41.203.64.134
Originating ISP: Globacom Ltd
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.