Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

larryneville26@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

larryneville26@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:08 am

On net log,

Hello beautiful ...how are you today ? From the look of your pic I guess you are doing fine...I just came across your profile and it really caught my attention I could not leave without saying hi to you ...my name is Larry I am very happy to meet you ..I love to know you more and be your friend ....hope to read back from you soon ...

Ok dear ...will you always reply if I send to your email?.....or maybe you just give me your phone number so I can always call you pls I really need to keep in touch with you ...

Profile elements:

larryscot9
scot larry
46 years old - male - United Kingdom
Joined 19 April 2012

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Larry Neville <larryneville26@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:09 am

Email:

Hi my sweet friend its larry from net log

Header:

Received: from [93.186.30.116]
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 01:28:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: hello

Originating IP: 93.186.30.116
Originating ISP: Research In Motion Uk Limited
Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Hi my sweet friend its larry from net log don't be surprised by the name ..Neville here is my middle name ....I am very happy that we are friends now ..and I know we will grow more than being just friends soon ...I really like you I always think about you ..I have you in my heart ..all that I need from a woman is genuine Love ,understanding ,care ,honesty ....but above all is LOVE ..I hope you find a place in your heart to give that love which I search ...hope to read from you soonest ..take very good care of you self ...

Header:

Received: from [93.186.30.112]
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 01:33:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: hello

Originating IP: 93.186.30.112
Originating ISP: Research In Motion Uk Limited
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: larryneville26@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:11 am

On Mingle2,
larryscot9 "God is good"
46 year old man from Florida, New York
Looking for woman for marriage
I'm a God fearing gentle man,honest ,kind ,sincere ,loving ,caring and don't like lies ..I like nature and I like people who like me for who I am and not what I have..so if you are a liar stay off my profile
Profession: engineering

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.