Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Alfred . D Aaron captainalfred_aaron@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Alfred . D Aaron captainalfred_aaron@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:52 pm

From flirt box.ca – profile has been deleted

Email:
Oh thanks you so much for your reply direct to my email address XXXX, I am very glad to hear from you as the first woman from internet dating site, I am kinda new on the site and my picture is in process but i can send you my pictures here and i will like you to kindly tell me more about yourself and how old are you really?

Tell me what did you seek for on the site and did you believe in dream come true?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Alfred Aaron

Also at:
Myspace – Alfred Aaron, 47, Reading Pennsylvania (same photo as above)

Ip address: 172.162.110.159 Wichita KS (2061km from where he claims to be at Myspace, also on known bad IP list)

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: Alfred . D Aaron captainalfred_aaron@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:09 pm

IP address [?]: 172.162.110.159 [Whois] [Reverse IP]
IP country code: US
IP address country: United States
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: n/a
IP address latitude: 38.0000
IP address longitude: -97.0000
ISP of this IP [?]: America Online
Organization: America Online
Host of this IP: [?]: ACA26E9F.ipt.aol.com

With an AOL IP, the scammer could be anywhere in the world.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: Alfred . D Aaron captainalfred_aaron@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:17 pm

Format from his MySpace profile:

My name is Alfred Aaron and i am widowed,sincere,caring,loving and straight forward man and i hate cheating, I love been around my friend and I like listening to music. I am fun bobby man that like traveling and i like to be treated the way i will treat someone in my life.

I will like to meet a sincere,caring and loving woman that we can share happiness together in life, a woman that will love me and make me feel happy as i will make her happy as well.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.