Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dbilbao_dglas112@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

dbilbao_dglas112@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:33 pm

On wedatefree:

I wish i could know you more better..If you don't mind. I need a serious woman with good sense of humor..I don't mind knowing you more better if i can found seriousness in you..you can reach me on dbilbao_dglas112@ya hoo.com
Dave Cares

Profile elements:

Dbilbao
43 y/o male from fort wort, USA
computer science
Children 1
Description:
I'm a laid back Man who knows how to treat and respect women with good sense of humor.. I still open and close doors, will text or call out of the blue just to let you know you are on my mind.. I like public affection.. Anything else just ask.. I believe with God all things are possible..

Ideal match description:
I need a Good companion with Good sense of humor...Caring and Understanding, Relationship with Trust and God Fearing.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Dave Douglas <dbilbao_dglas112@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:34 pm

Email:

Thanks a lot., I was so impressed when i saw your message and i decided to write you back as well..,so I'm writing you this mail to tell you a little about myself. I love God and that is the reason why I am alive and truly Blessed!!!...Am Dave Douglas, I was born and brought up in fort worth Texas..,I work as a psychologist in an organization for children("The Smile of the Child") and they have placed me in a hospitalization where I am responsible for a team of volunteers.., ..,I am a honest and responsible man with good sense of humor,I need someone that we can learn more about each other and have something to teach our children,not just have children because society rules say so.I need someone caring,confidence,Understanding,honest,sincerely with good sense of humor....
Patient and Understanding means a lot in life and friendship,I don't jump on any woman at all. I take my interest and plans before God and allow him to take a perfect control through His Word before any step is taken by me.OUT OF SIGHT IS NOT OUT OF MIND.I believe with God all things are possible.,

That' s all for now.
A little about yourself as well.., Waiting for your mail pretty Soon..

Dave Cares

Header:

Received: from [197.255.173.75]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 03:32:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hi Dave from wedatefree..!!

Originating IP: 197.255.173.75
Originating ISP: Spectranet
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: dbilbao_dglas112@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:07 pm

Let´s see how "honest and responsible man" he is...

On Facebook,
Dave Douglas aka dave.douglas.52
Worked at Self Employed Contractor
Studied at Wesleyan University
Lives in Fort Worth, Texas
From Fort Worth, Texas
98 friends - the profile is active since 26 October 2010
My hobbies are going to the gym, listening to music, reading literature books, dancing.

am sincerely and Understanding with sense of humor

am Dave Douglas,Love meeting good people with sense of humor...I love God and know that He is the reason I am alive and truly Blessed!!! So am kind of hard working when he comes to business...am always honest and sincerely as well...I am a professional, I am not crazy, I know how to be committed, I handle business, I am loyal and I don't cheat nor lie...My hobbies are going to the gym, listening to music, reading literature books, dancing.....that all about me

On Person,
dbilbao
State/Region: Texas
City: Fort Worth
Distance: N/A
Last login: Apr 3, 2012, 10:41

On mig ente,
Dave_cares
Here For: Friends, Casual Dating
Sex: Male
Race: Native American, White, Other
Zodiac: Capricorn
NOTICE: AM NOT HERE FOR GAMES OR CHILD PLAY AND IF YOU ARE NOT FOR REAL PLEASE KINDLY DONT CONTACT ME...I NEED A GOOD FRIENDSHIP,A GOOD COMPANION..!!!!SOMEONE WE CAN LEARN MORE ABOUT EACH OTHER..A GOOD WOMAN WITH GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR AND UNDERSTANDING...AM A KIND OF MAN THAT GOES FOR WHAT I LIKE..OK,I AM A PROFESSIONAL,AM NOT CRAZY,AM HONEST,SINCERELY AND SIMPLY...I HATE LIES AND I BELIEVE WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE..

I LOVE MEETING PEOPLE WITH GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR...!!
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.