Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

geepapa10@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

geepapa10@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:13 pm

John Bismark Dormenquez - geepapa10@yahoo.com

Was active on Badoo, but the profile is no more active there.

He uses the name John Bismark Dormenquez, 47 years old, mail adress geepapa10@yahoo.com. He pretends to be US military, from Los Angeles, California, living in Iraq for peace keeping. Want to relocate and to find „his soul mate“ to built a family, after his “retirement”. Pretends to have one adopted son, Felix (felix201071@live.com, +233248277786), 14 years old, living in Ghana, with one care taker – Michael Boateng (using the phone number +233547008883).
Pretends he can not use web cam or phone, because “of security reasons”. Also, for same reason, he had no possibility to access his own bank account.

Format:

I am loyal, responsible, active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted,warm, accommodating,compassionate,tolerant,laid back type,outgoing,welcoming to people generally,I like to sing,write poems,listening to music,swimming,playing Basketball,watching TV,Movies going to GYM and comedies

my name is John Bismark Dormenguez i was born on the 18th of October,1963 in the state of California.
I started A & A Children Academy at 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools. I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works. I joined the Military academy at the age of 16. I was in the boarding school so my parents visit me once in a while.
ia m in the special force.
I fought in the Gulf war in 1990 to 1991. The gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam. I had a pretty bad experience..

Stolen pictures used by the scammer:
Image - used also on MySpace by someone pretends to be Alonso Dominguez aka alydominguez, private profile.

For geepapa10@yahoo.com:

Received: from [41.218.246.30]
Subject: Re: now

Originating IP: 41.218.246.30
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana

Second email adress used for contact: yebcharity@yahoo.com
Charity Yeboah
32 - Female - Miami, Florida

The email adress yebcharity@yahoo.com lead to FB: username bismarkgeepapa, Bismark Micheal, Went to st pauls tech school, Lives in Accra, Ghana, From Akropong - changed recent in Stero Geepapa. His Facebook profile is active since June 28, 2010.

For the scammer real face see viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1861&start=10
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

felix201071@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:15 pm

His "son" Felix (felix201071@live.com, +233248277786) :

Stolen pictures used for his "son" - source for the pictures: tripwow.tripadvisor.com - one Slideshow to Caloocan, Manila.

X-Originating-IP: [41.218.245.61]
To: <xxx>
Subject: RE: emergency

Originating IP: 41.218.245.61

After a while, the email adress was used for another profile on Facebook, Felix Dormenquez, using the stolen picture Image. The profile is still active, private.

Destination for money requests:
Michael O. Boateng
00233 Accra
Ghana
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: geepapa10@yahoo.com - main aditional characters

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:20 pm

1. Sylvester, anene@hotmail.co.uk - one friend from US Embassy in Ghana, who has tried to made some travel paper for his son (adoption is one way of speaking, because the scammer pretends he has found the boy in Liberia and he have send him with one old friend in Ghana, without any paper):
Hello it is nice to receive your mail , And i must say that i am happy to hear from you .Mr John was my old friend and he spoke alot about you and how you lost your kid.Madam but before i help you on this to get Felix papers it is not difficult, but i must know more about him and also what happen? first of all, what is his full name, what is his age, your full name, and felix"s fathers name, Mr . john told me that Felix does not have any travail papers but still it is not a problem we can help him because of the seek of John. First before the papers are issued you must pay for the papers which is in 150 but because of John you can pay only 100 and in 2 days time it will be ready and then you can start to loo for visa to xxx am i "right" I will be happy to here from you ,and also i will help you to get your son to xxx when the papers are done and in 5 days time he will be in a flight Sylvester

2. The Security Company Manager from Chamber's and Associates, Craig Annan, honourable.craigannan@yahoo.com, telephone number +233277317015.
I am the Manager of the Security Company here as i am have claimed alot of Inheritance Like this to many people here But Infact Felix your son's Inheritance in the Biggest so far and it involves a huge sum of Money..thats is 1.7 Milliom Dollars to be claimed
We have been told that you do send Felix Money for his Medications and all sort of things so they wanted you as the Mother to claim the funds as Possibly you will be together and then you can use the funds to care for your Lovely Son Felix
Thats Lovely Madam and with this the Liberia Social Security is aware of all this and that is why they wanted you to be in charge to claim the Funds for your Lovely son Felix
There are some three Documents that needs to be change as Felix's deceased Mother named have to be change and then the funds will be Give to you
Because the Liberia Social Security company knows that you care for Felix now and send him money all the time even when he was admitted at the Hospital..
its in three Folds.. 1. The Social Security Funds Certificate 2. The Change of Ownership Certificates and then 3. The Bank invoice.
Normally..I help all the People who i have claimed this Inheritance for.. But Felix Inheritance is the Biggest so far and all we need is 10,000 Dollars But i will bear the cost of 5,000 to enable things work fast and then when you get access to 1.7 Million Dollars and then you pay me back
you are not the only person i am claiming these type of Inheritance for okay..You have to know that it involves a Huge amount of Money okay..That is why i said i will help you with 5,000 and then you will pay the 5,000 and then the Renewal and change of Ownership will be done as well

Received: from [41.218.244.229]
Subject: Re: About: Felix Ramos
To: xxx <xxx>

Originating IP: 41.218.244.229

3. One “military diplomat”, named Godson Adjevie, brukum1@hotmail.com, phone nr. +233248277786.
This one come in the scene to deliver 1,5 Million Dollars, reward received by the fake military who want to send the money in a safe country. The pictures used are stolen from one blog and they are made regarding one drug dealer arrest:
Helo it is tough hear now and the immigration are asking for papers for the bag and now what you have to do now is to get papers for the bag . And the immigration officer said the papers have to be 2 and each cost 2,500$ each. U have to be fast about it... That is what happen to the other 3 bags , and now in Ghana too.I am a busy man so dont waist my tim.Felix is safe with me.Make it fast

X-Originating-IP: [208.131.143.12]
To: <xxxx>
Subject:

Originating IP: 208.131.143.12
Originating ISP: WestHost
City: Providence
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: geepapa10@yahoo.com - secondary aditional characters

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:22 pm

Another two characters in this story are two men. Both established the contact by Yahoo Messenger, one pretending to be sent by the scammer and another using the same lines as the scammer:

4. kaykurtins, man at the contact, using web-cam –but with a woman picture as avatar
kay.JPG
kay.JPG (15.24 KiB) Viewed 3807 times
(Adorable Amber stolen picture), presently without any picture. Same username on Facebook - Imran Kurtis, Lives in Achimota, Volta, Ghana

kurtis.jpg

5. doctorken80 – pretends to be in Russia, but in the same time colleague with his "friend" in Iraq
ken.JPG
ken.JPG (21.9 KiB) Viewed 3807 times
- stolen image of Sergeant Major of the Army Kenneth O. Preston.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: geepapa10@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:25 pm

Lame excuses after "the romance" was finished:

Hello xxx you are right but i wanted to meet you because since i met you i really fall in love with you just that my son was really in need that is why i worried you with his needs and still i hope that you will forgive me and i also want to meet you so that i can tell you on your face. Take care

Hello xxx, i am very sorry this is happening to be frank i am not in the army, and also through the chat with you it has made me to fall in love with you. I love you and hope to move forward with you. I am not the man in the Picture. I just hope We can meet because i also have some feelings for you. I am a young man and also i live in Ghana. Is because of hard ship which made me to hurt you xxx, but to be frank i love you now and hope to meet you one day before Jesus comes.

Hope you can call me so that we can talk xxx i have really fallen in love with you i am so sorry for what happen and pray that God will forgive me and you will also forgive me take care if you want me dont worry i also want you.

Hello xxx i am glad you wrote back (lie, of course) and i must tell , that i even have tears running through my eyes. I love you and my greatest dream is to be with you my xxx.I know that you love me soo much and i am so glad about it and i wish i can have you back my xxx.
When we are done with this little break, we can finally be together and make our dreams come true. Let's not destroy them before we give them a chance .... I love you baby, so don't run because of what you're scared of, just give us a chance, and you will see the love I have for you. Take care MY love
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.