Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Coleelizabeth81@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Coleelizabeth81@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:34 pm

On OLN:

Date: 2012-09-01
Member registered from IP Address: 200.150.103.106

Originating IP: 200.150.103.106
Originating ISP: Copel Geração E Transmissão S.a.
City: Curitiba
Country of Origin: Brazil

C O L E E L I Z A B E T H 8 1 A T Y A H O O D O T C O M
C O L E E L I Z A B E T H 8 1 A T Y A H O O D O T C O M
How are you doing today?I'll like to get to know you and see how it goes as im new to online dating so wont mind given this a trial.Im looking for a serious man for Long term Relationship possibly marriage.Age is not a problem to me.what truly matters it Maturity,Understanding and Trust.Someone open to me at all time and ready to take me for who i am.If you think we can connect then email your pictures and tell me about yourself.Will do same in return (Coleelizabeth81){at}{yah}(oo}{dot}com}
Awaiting your response soonest.

Elizabeth

Profile elements:

Nickname: Sexycole
Tagline: Looking For Love
Location Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
I am Single looking for Serious Relationship not Games
Profession: Unemployed
Spoken Languages: English Spanish

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Coleelizabeth81@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:38 pm

This one must have one teleportation device... no other way she can be in so many places at once ...

On solenex.com,

Hello,

How are you doing today? I am single,you must have seen that on my profile.. I’m well-educated, joyful, friendly, communicative person with the sense of humor,measure, taste,responsibility. I cam across your profile and it really set on attraction to me and i will like to know you better and see where this will take us to.

I am here seeking for an honest and understanding man that is going to love me for who i am and that is going to grow old with me..My love for this man would be like a journey, starting at forever and ending at never. True love doesn't have a happy ending it is endless. Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship.Looking for an honest loving man that values family.he must have a great relationship with his family, Family is very important to me.

I believe that when you are with someone, you are also part of their family's life. So you must have a great family and value them as I value mine.Hopefully around your age and most definitely you must have a great smile. I have no kids,and will love to have one some day and i have never been married and i love people around me, I will like to know more about you and get acquainted with you as a friend first...So feel free to contact me on my private email address which is here bellow: (Coleelizabeth81) (at) {yahoo} {dot} {com}

I will be looking forward to read from you as soon as possible.Take care and have a nice day ahead.

Elizabeth

Profile elements:
Coleelizabeth81
Sex: female
i am a very nice person and easy going person and i like traveling around the country and i like playing with pet and watching television and visiting friends at their house

On MySpace,
Cole Elizabeth
Female, 33, Silver Spring, Washington DC

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Elizabeth Cole <coleelizabeth81@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:10 pm

Email:

Hello,

Thanks for your interest,I'll like to get to know you and see how it goes as im new to online dating so wont mind given this a trial.I'm looking for a serious man for Long term Relationship possibly marriage.Age is not a problem to me.what truly matters it Maturity,Understanding and Trust.Someone open to me at all time and ready to take me for who i am.If you think we can connect then email your pictures and tell me about yourself.I am from 415 E St. Patrick St. # 6 Rapid City SD But i am in Nigeria now to take good care of my sick Granny,I am 30 years Old,I am Single and i have no kids...Hope to read from you back..

Elizabeth

Header:

Received: from [41.58.53.107]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 10:36:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: GETTING TO KNOW YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originating IP: 41.58.53.107
Originating ISP: Swift Networks Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:30 pm

Email:

Hello ,

This is little i have in mind that want to express to you what I desire in a man and what I do not desire. First I am a serious Christian woman and I am Guided by my relationship with Jesus Christ ( the son And Same Msnger Of God ) I say that up front because my faith is very important to me.I will touch on that more later. so I want a man Of faith who Has principles and values. we have all made mistakes in life but need to be guided by something. i want a partner in life some one to care for, someone I can respect. I want a Best friend someone I can share anything with and see what that can lead us too next.I need a partner not a judge or someone to tell me what to do. I had a loving and caring family they died years ago and gone may they soul rest in perfect peace and i do seek to replace them. I do not need a man to cook and clean if that was my desire I would hire a maid.I believe That household chores should be by a couple.

My name is Elizabeth Cole , I am 30 years old,Hair :Blonde Height : 5'7", Eyes : Hazel Bust: 36 in (91 cm) Waist : 25 in (63 cm) ,Hips : 36 in (91 cm) ,Dress Size : 12 shoe Size : 7 ,Weight : 148 lbs (67 kg). My favorite colors are Pink and Blue. My Father is an American while my Mother is Spanish. She met my dad in Wigan and they got married.I was born and raise in Spain but i moved to live with my uncle in SD after the death of my dad in 2009 and mom relocated to Nigeria.I lost my dad some years ago due to cancer of the blood. I used to be a student of Business Administration in Madrid Spain but i dropped out of school when I moved to United States to stay with uncle after the loss of my dad presently I work as a hair dresser stylist but im planning on going back to school to get my degree. I got a mail 2 months ago from my granny's doctor in Nigeria that she's very sick and needed attention from her grand daughter, that's why i just recently traveled down here to take good care of her because she's all I've got left. I have been here for a week now and i should be returning to the States very soon,hope you are not discourage about the distance between us..

I'm an easy going type,passionate,friendly,very out going,communicative,love to cuddle,I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe I'm just laid back, also tend to have a good heart with so much of love to give and to receive.I love kids a lot because they mean a lot to me.I' m a down to earth lady who consider herself loving,caring,confident,intelligent,honest,romantic,spontaneous,caring with a big heart,easy to get along with positive personality,ambitious,self motivated,secure,expressive,attentive,passionate,good christian with a good sense of humor, i love cooking,sports,movies.music I'm open minded and fun loving,little things in life count, I'm drug,smoke and disease free,I'm not into games,as they hurt, absolutely not a time waster....I am single and have never being married before and i hope that won't be a problem, I have once been into a relationship which doesn't work out good.I caught my EX cheating on me with my best friend and to make it worst,I caught them both having sex together you know how that is,it's a SHOCK.So this led me to break up with him,was I right by that decision.This really make me feel so bad and also heart broken and you can imagine how this feels.I told my granny about this and she advice me to be careful about the man i will be giving my heart,body and soul to.I will like to know what you seek for here because am looking for my dream partner.A man i can share my heart with.A man i can love and trust and that can also love and trust me back in return. I want a relationship base on Love,trust,honesty,faithful and understanding because these are the basic essential in a true relationship.

I am alone child of my parents although i was treated like a princess while growing up,although my dad is death i missed them a lot really has been lonely without them.that's the reason why I said that I seek True love and a man serious ready for a long-term relationship.I came from a Wealthy home but due to mistakes i made in my past relationship, made my parents had WILL with lawyer that i must get married or have a Next of kin before i could claim my inheritance so i can manage all i get financially wise..I am far from a millionaire and am not out for anything but love from someone. I seek for a complete honest man,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a compassionate man,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,lol I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person.Having someone that loves you and supports you in your life through good and bad times and won't give up on you is what I am looking for.I do not smoke. I do drink on social occasions.well concerning sexuality,I am not a promiscuous woman.

My desire is to be sexually faithful to the man I marry. If two people love each other and will communicate what they like and do not like about their partner's sexual behavior, I believe many problems can be resolved. Moreover, I am currently working on my own because I had to try something else after I lost almost all I had to my last relationship.Looking good is what I spend most of my time doing.Having fun is very important to me and I am looking for someone with whom I can share life's experiences and grow together in faith and love with. My ideal match is someone who has a zest for life,someone who can have laugh and have fun but,and at the same time,he most be responsible and serious. Someone with whom I share a strong physical and emotional connection. In the long-term, I believe that it is essential that we share similar values and that we have excellent communication with one another. I don't play games and am not ready to be played.

Distance is not a problem. If I find the right man. I don't mind relocating as long as I find the right man. Its a pretty good here in Nigeria anyway but its a little bit sunny and I don't have Choice had to stay here before coming back to the state anytime soon, just want to find someone nice before i come because I'm ready to sacrifice myself the right man not the wrong man and make me happy I will like to know you better ,because I like to have the man who is ready to spend the rest of his life with me and start our sweet family! Life is too short to play games. I am a very busy one. Very independent.I am single never been married , No kids.And finally one last thing with regard to age - there is an age difference between us - so I will just come out and ask you - what is your view and how do you feel about that our age difference?..I await for your response,take care and have a nice day ahead

Elizabeth

Header:

Received: from [41.184.16.125]
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 10:46:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: LITTLE ABOUT ME

Originating IP: 41.184.16.125
Originating ISP: Ipnx Nigeria Limited
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:00 pm

Email:

Sorry for getting back to you late,will like you to send me your Pictures ,How are you doing?its really nice to hear back from you,am still in Nigeria taking good care of my sick granny.i want you to know it my first time doing this internet stuff,am new to online dating just want to see how it goes and here to meet the right man for me.Thanks I am so pleased to read your reply,it has warm my heart and I am hoping to get to always hear from you.I hope this will take us to the next level and we could build a relationship that will last forever.Distance between us does not bother me as I know we could meet,Its really a nice feeling knowing that there is someone out there who thinks and care so much about you.I do hope you are doing perfectly ok out there .Thank you so much for your time and all the beautiful things you mentioned in your mail.you need to know how honor you made me.

I believe that true love still does exist .and that depend on when you truly finds love,I take my time in venturing into relationships especially when emotions are involved.because i am indeed very emotional... At this point of my life,all I am looking for is that wonderful and special man to love completely and unconditionally, and who will love me too. I am very committed, a good listener and I give all in a relationship. I want to meet that man to share my whole heart with, to share my ups and downs with, I want to treat him like a king for the rest of our lives because I want to get married and settle down with him. I will be very supportive to him and be by his side all the time. I would love him a 100% and give my whole heart to him.. You seems to have be so blessed with knowledge and understanding.you really have a way with words that i can't resist.thanks a lot for inviting me to share your world with you and i look forward to better times with you in the course of this endless journey of ours.i truly admire you for everything that God gave you and i wish to share in your vast experience of life.it will be my pleasure to get to know more about you and that is why I am putting this questions to you.....

What do you do for a living..?

What do you seek for in a relationship..?

What are the basic qualities you seek for in a lady..?

What sort of relationship you seek for..?

What interests you..?

Have you ever been married and got kids?

What do you do for fun..?

Do you like public intimacy..?

How long have you been single..?

What's being single like..?

Do you know I'm White Caucasian and 28years old..?

How do you treat your lady..?

Why do you need a lady..?

Can you love this lady..?

What is love to you..?

How long have you been on online dating...?

How many ladies have you met here..?

Would you hit your lady for any reasons..?

I have heared that many men and women play games please i want to tell you that i am tired of getting hurt and i will be glad if you can tell honest answer,If you have someone else you are dating presently kindly tell me.Each night and day I hope and pray that i found the riteful man that will be mine forever . I know it's hard to fine man and trust a man - giving your heart, body and soul, but I am giving it a fair try. Please I beg you ... once again I say please, If you really serious about me cos I've been badly hurt in the past and i want it to go away .I really need to be loved and not to be disappointed , I hope you understand were am coming from and were am going. I really wanna meet you when I get back to the States, maybe we could go out for dinner (my mom always say a good conversation always makes a good meal) or go to the movies. My Favorite food is french fries and chicken, I love all kinds of music but favorite is r & B....Thanks for caring about my mom, please keep praying for me and my mom. .I'll hopefully want to know what your consent is about these questions.Write me back soon and tell me more about your likes and dislikes..Take care of yourself

Elizabeth

Header:

Received: from [41.184.16.125]
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 10:16:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I AM PUTTING THIS QUESTION TO YOU..........

Originating IP: 41.184.16.125
Originating ISP: Ipnx Nigeria Limited
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.