Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

bond_e@mail.ua

Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:22 pm

Ekaterina
Female / Divorced
31 - Mykolajiv / Ukraine

Slogan
Belive in love!
About Me
I like walking-tours, I adore children and their questions about this world :) I love my family and friends. I am glad when the weather is good and the sun is shining! I like to get a sun-tan therefore I adore summer sunny days. With a great pleasure, I like visiting different kinds of museums, exhibitions, picture galleries, watching good movies and communicating with interesting and intelligent people! I also have a hobby. I love to dance. I attend Oriental dancing and ballroom dancing. Dancing is one of opportunities to express my emotions, feelings and thoughts. And I hope that one day a beautiful dance will unite us and we will feel all the emotions and feelings between us;)
Looking For
I would like to meet a person who will be able to accept my love and who will let me be happy with him and be myself. I’m not looking for the same person as I am, but it would be wonderful to have common interests and aims. I want to meet a clever, intelligent, successful man I will make a family and spend the rest of my life together with. I would like to meet an open-minded, honest, reliable, sincere, caring man. I want to find my soul-mate who will also be my best friend, a loving husband and a person who possesses a loving heart that needs to be loved.
Appearance
Hair Color Light Brown
Eye Color Green
Eye Wear None
Body Type Petite
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Smile
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 160
Weight(kg) 50
Life Style
Drinking Little
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Other
Profession Other
Annual Income 30.001$-60.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Interests I have a lot of interests and I am open to know all new things and I am ready to explore the world.
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English, Russian, Ukrainian
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Taurus

Hi! My name is Ekaterina. I am from Russia. I am looking for a real man, who will love me and care about me. I joined the site to find my second half. I am a bit nervous, because I am new here. My friend told me much about this dating site and I decided to join it. I got to know by my own experience that there are very few men in our country and real men are even else.

I am not very much interested in a career or prosperity, my main dream is having strong and stable relationships. What do you think of this?

I think that we have something in common and I am interested in getting to know you closer. What will you say? Tell me more about your life. I will be glad to see more of your pictures. You can send them to bond_e@mail.ua Or you can give me your email address and I’ll send more photos of mine.

I wish you to have a nice day!

Sincerely,

Ekaterina

Post a reply