Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tomdies4army@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

tomdies4army@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:10 pm

On single123:

hello, i saw your profile and i liked it,i would like to know you better;do get back to me with your email address or better still mine is: tomdies4army at yahoo dot com

Profile elements:
tomd4life
I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: New York
City: new york
Zip Code: 10001
Description:
My name is Tom,an easy going and disciplined army officer;i like outdoor activities and i like to socialize.i have a good sense of humor and i like to make people laugh
i would like to meet a lady with a good sense of humor,a lady that would always stand by me and would be a shoulder for me to lean on.

The profile was made at 08/31/2012.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: tomdies4army@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:14 pm

Online activity:

On Facebook,
Tom Dies aka tom.dies.1
Lives in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
using BlackBerry Smartphones Apps
i am in need of a faithful and caring lady.....if you are one do let me know...

On absoluflirt.com,
Username tomd4life
Age 33
I am Mann
Type of Relation All
Searching for women age 27 - 70
Country France
Region Ile-de-France
Department Paris
City Paris
Adress 3ème Arrondissement
I'm Outgoing, adventurous, bubbly person. Also a good cook. I love meeting people and hanging out. I also like some night ins with movies, cuddles & drinks. I'm in the army & I intend to build a career from that & things are really looking up. I like to think of myself as successfulish although I'm never seem to be satisfied, I'm quite self critical and regularly take the mick out of myself! I believe that if you want to dish out the banter you have to be able to take it! In my spare time I enjoy trying to do myself an injury down the gym, and taking things to bits and then wishing I hadn't started.What am I looking for? Well, attractiveness, Intelligence, although you don't have to be the brain of Britain, I won't like being outsmarted all the time! And faithfulness, since I myself am as loyal as a mangey old labrador that you just can't bring yourself to have put down. If you want to know any more send me a message, I don't bite and I promise it will be read, and maybe even replied to if you're very lucky,and i guess you can see the word in capital....TOMDIES4ARMY actually the words in capital is my username and u can find me where these words are okay****yanky***alpha***happy***orange****ostrich,if you can decode the first letter of each word then thats where you can find me.

On friendjungle.com,
tomd4life
33 years old from ATCHISON, KS, United States.
He's single (never been married) and is looking for dating, friendship and intimacy with women.
i'm looking for a decent lady with a good character,a well mannered and accomodating one.A woman that can take care of me and be there for me always im Tom,a loving and caring man in the Army,i am from a christian home and i have a good sense of humor.I like hanging out with friends and i love to socialize when im off duty.

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:34 pm

Email:

Hi dear,

i'm an officer in the army and the fact is that i have been into ladies and i have made up my mind to have a relationship and not a fling.i would like us to start as friends and with time we'll get to know more about each other.I was born in U.S and have lived there all my life before joining the army.So tell me what do you do for a living?...i'll attach my pics for you,do send me more pics of yourself okay.i want you to know that age is nothing but a number..the feelings is what matters.

tom caresxxx

Pictures:

Header:

Received: from [172.131.66.105]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 23:13:56 +0100 (BST)

Originating IP: 172.131.66.105
Originating ISP: America Online
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:36 pm

Using the last picture, he is also active on asiafind1.com,
tomd4life
Tagline: looking for love and affection...
47 year old man in Providence, Utah, United States
Looking For: Women for a serious relationship or marriage

I'M TOM AND I'M A DISCIPLINED AND CARING GUY WITH A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR,I LIKE OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES AND I'M STRONG DUE TO MY MILITARY STATUS..LOL
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:33 pm

Email:

Hello xxx,

Thanks for getting in touch with me ...I am a cool and shy guy ..I hate cheating and lieing ...my ex girlfriend cheated on me so since then i have to be single and i love to meet someone that is honest,open minded,caring, romantic and i love to meet someone special..well i want you to know that i work with the United states army

I will love to meet someone cool and caring person trustworthy..honest and cool person that would always be there for me and i will be with her till the rest of my life and i will be caring and loving to her as well.

My favorite physical activities:
Basketball, Dancing,swimming,listening to music, Jogging/Running

My favorite food(s):
American, Chinese/Dim Sum, Fast Food/Pizza, Japanese/Sushi

My favorite music:
Blues, Disco, Hard Rock & Metal, Jazz, Soul/R&B
Favorite Color & Flower
Blue Color... Rose Flower

I love to meet a nice,trustworthy, honest and caring lady and i will care for her with all my life.

About my last relationship..
My ex girlfriend dated my best friend ,one day i was going to check on my ex girlfriend and i met both of them in my girlfriend's room and i passed out and i was rushed to the hospital that was so painful But i have to forget about it and start a new life and this is one of my most embarrassing Moments.get back to me soon dear.

Tomxxxxx

Header:

Received: from [172.162.2.209]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 18:24:20 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Appreciation..

Originating IP: 172.162.2.209
Originating ISP: America Online
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.