Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

chosenguy96@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

chosenguy96@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:57 pm

On 4pp l:

Hello,

As i am browsing i saw your post and picked interest in you. I am a young man, My name is Chosen and i wish to be in love relationship with you. Maybe discover ourselves as real partners for life. Remember "You come to love not by finding the perfect person,but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly". My address is (chosenguy96@yahoo.com) If you feel interested write me through the contact. I will be happy to see a good response from you. Thanks and remain blessed.I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
Chosen guy..

Profile elements:

chosenguy - generic picture
seeking for soul mate
I am a:Man
Birthday:25.11.1980
Looking for:Woman
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
i am a young man, single and never married. nice, humble, cute, social, lovely. i like reading books, soft music and sports.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: chosenguy96@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:59 pm

Email:

Hi Angel,

Good day, how are you doing? hope all is well with you as at today. As for me,am cool and healthy here. Thanks for your interest in me. I will start by introducing myself to you,my real name is Godwin. am 33years old,Tall,Fair in colour,Average in weight. Likes been truthful,humble,caring and lovely too. Hates liars,deceivers and been pride. I will tell you more about myself as time goes on. I would like you to tell me about yourself and we can move on from there. Like i always tell people,"You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly." and " A baby is born with a need to be loved and never outgrows it". My dear,always remember that"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly,what is essential is invisible to the eye. Have add you to my messenger for a chat. I will be waiting to see a good response from you as soon as possible. Do have a wonderful and pleasant day.

Kind regards,
Your new friend,Godwin....

Header:

Received: from [41.82.98.211]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 08:47:47 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.82.98.211
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:00 pm

Online activity:

On Facebook,
Chosen Guy aka chosen.guy.161
Personnel Manager at Working as Self Employed
Went to Government Boys' Secondary School Ngbo
Hard working, Social, easy going,lovely and kind....

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:45 pm

Email:

How are you doing? hope all is well as of today. Thanks for your reply,i have attached the picture. I would like to know about you and would also like to see your own picture.I have add you to my yahoo messenger,just accept me so that we can talk ok. Thanks and have a wonderful weekend. Will be waiting to hear from you soonest....

Cheers,
Godwin...

Header:

Received: from [41.82.117.66]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 12:51:47 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.82.117.66
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.