Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

herrisoncorlins19@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

herrisoncorlins19@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:41 pm

On wedatefree:

Hi Pretty,
How are you doing today? My name is corlins as you can see on my profile, and i am new on this network,I hope you get this email and it finds you well.. I was glancing through profiles when your gorgeous picture got me attracted just could not get my eyes off it,so i decided to leave you a short note,i am sure you do not need a mirror to tell you how pretty and attractive you are,i would be doubting if you were single if your profile had not said so,how about we talk and get to know each other?I am a single parent with a 7years old daughter,i have had her since she was little and I'm proud to be her father,and now i feel this is a good time to have someone to share the good things of life with,including adventure and laughter.. I'm a gentle heated man, I like making friends because friends are the best. Love is not about body stature, but its all about what is in the heart.what I care about is you are beautiful and I wish to be the man you've always wanted and I'm sure you and I would work things nicely being ..together My.. personality traits are Simple, honest, cheerful.I like these kinds of music Romantic music,Rock,and souls. I've been divorced for about 4years now and I wish to settle down now to find a real Love..As you can see in my profile I'm into construction and right now I'm presently in the west Africa Nigeria execute a contract... the contract that i am executing here is a very large one, I will be coming back home in a couple of weeks time. I plan on getting back home to someone interesting who is ready for love, my dream woman. I believe the time that i will be spending down here will help us to get to know more about each other.. And maybe we could plan on meeting when i get back home.. I am not sure how often i can get on here but i do check my e-mail very often,if you would like to give me a chance to be your friend, You can IM me on my yahoo with herrisoncorlins19 .. email me to herrisoncorlins19@yahoo.com or Even if it

Profile elements:

corlins19
52 y/o male from texas, USA
building contractor
Description:
I am a person who looks beyond what may be the obvious. Character is worth more than flashiness. I am a person who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor.I love to laugh and to enjoy the simple things in life. I know that men and women all have an inner child within and that is why I would appreciate days filled with fun and laughter.

Ideal match description:
am searching a good woman that wiil love me cear for me and love my child

Same picture is used in 3 different places online (one social site and two dating sites) with different names and locations.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Herrison Corlins <herrisoncorlins19@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:42 pm

Email:

am sweet, thoughtful, kind, and have a great sense of humor. I am very easy going and laid back. I am often told that I am very easy to talk with. I am not an angry person, and I am not interested in someone that is. Having past events shape your life is one thing, carrying the past as a burden that sits heavily upon your shoulders is not the way I view life. I am happy with myself, and my life, and I like to think it shows. I have a wonderful Son. I would do best with someone that isn't extremely uptight, unless of course you are willing to learn to let things go! I love to try new things, and can laugh at myself when I fail miserably. I don't give
up easily, and have so many things I've yet to try. Please love to laugh and have fun, what is better than laughing so hard your stomach hurts?! I love traveling, going on unknown adventures, and trying something I thought I never would. I'll try anything once, well, but fun none the less! I take pride in my appearance, but am not high maintenance. I love a nice dinner out, but staying home, having chines food after a day spent working together on a completely dirty, yet fulfilling project, can be so much fun with the right person. Being honest and open is very important to me and I expect my match to feel the same way. I am not a game player, and I don't have any interest in dating one. I do however, make exceptions for board game lovers.
I am very creative and artistic. I love working on my house and digging in my gardens, I have no problem getting dirt under my nails. I believe in a best friend to spend my life with, and if it takes awhile and I meet new friends along the way, that's a good thing too. Please have an adventurous silly side, although I can be very sophisticated when necessary, life isn't as much fun if you subdue
your inner child all the time.
babe can we chat on yahoo so we no more about hour self

Header:

Received: from [41.139.124.181]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 03:54:00 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.139.124.181
Originating ISP: Mobitel Nigeria Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: herrisoncorlins19@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:45 pm

On Tagged,
Herrison C, 52
Los Angeles, CA
Active since 29 August
I am a person who looks beyond what may be the obvious. Character is worth more than flashiness. I am a person who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor.I love to laugh and to enjoy the simple things in life. I know that men and women all have an inner child within and that is why I would appreciate days filled with fun and laughter.

Image - the picture belongs to Oleg, O. (is used on one car forum in Russia).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: herrisoncorlins19@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:45 pm

Email:

Hi am herrison corlins by name and am window with one child and am looking for good cearing woman and loving........ I am very positive, spontaneous, warm, witty, well-read, honest, open
minded.I also walk and Meditation to keep my body, mind and soul
clean, healthy and happy.I love traveling and have seen many Lands of
this world.I am socially conscious, appreciate other Cultures,
tolerant, independent, sensitive, sensual, Sexy, adventurous,
Romantic, very communicative, playful, healthy, can make you laugh, I
can bring excitement in your life.
I am always myself and will always be a kid at heart. I believe that it just wasn't my time in past relationships, but maybe it'll come someday soon. I have many blessings and always remember to give thanks daily.I learn more about myself everyday and appreciate the simple things in life.
I'm in good health; eat well,very fun and conservative. I know how to
cook, clean, do dishes and laundry so I don't need a wife to be a
home slave. I dont believe in having a maid and a nanny to help with
kid. I am very loving, touchy/ feely,,type of woman.. love to give and
receive foot rubs and back rubs. I love to kiss my partner; I like
hugs, walking hand in hand and arm in arm.
I am an honest man with common wishes . I am common, … I am independent, single, a bit solitary, but don't want to boast of that. There is nothing to be proud of, to my mind. I want such common happiness. In my turn i have a lot to offer. I am very lively and lovely, giving person.

Header:

Received: from [41.139.124.181]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 03:18:50 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.139.124.181
Originating ISP: Mobitel Nigeria Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.