Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

michealjason50@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

michealjason50@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:17 pm

this man is already posted as scammer from nigeria on internet... 8-)

micheal.JPG
micheal.JPG (31.56 KiB) Viewed 3117 times

http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=214443

michealjason50
- 38 y/o male
- liverpool, United Kingdom
- English, French, Spanish
- tourism and research
- Have 1 children

Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Marital status Widow

Description:
Well I would describe myself as a kind, generous, easy-going person. I love to laugh and enjoy funny situations. I enjoy traveling and the adventures of the outdoors. Getting away is important because I think everyone should see what else is out there. I also like going to the movies, theater, concerts, museums or a nice restaurant. But I am just as happy staying home and hanging out friends and family. I would like to meet someone who has similar interests, but who can introduce different activities into my life.

Ideal match description:
My ideal match would be someone who is kind and considerate, generous and thoughtful, easy-going and funny. Someone who is not chained to their job. Someone who is mature, responsible and intelligent. Someone who puts butterflies in my stomach. Someone who effortlessly makes me laugh. Someone who isn't afraid to make a decision if needed. It would be nice to find a relationship where each person's personality and attitude compliments the other.

Im a romantic and I treat a Woman with respect and dignity, as well as with class. I do know how to make her smile and I would do so quite often also Im a professional and down to earth Man that is involved in every aspect of loving life. Im adventurous, fun, and love to travel and do lots of things socially. But Im also happy with staying home with my darling and cuddling as well. I also love everyday, down to earth activities, Im a one Man with one woman and am not interested in dating someone that wants to date lots of other man. In other words, NO FEMALE PLAYERS .. Lets talk and see what we have in common, you can mail me on michealjason50@yaho o.com thanks will be expecting your reply.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003507257041
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: michealjason50@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:13 pm

Received: from [197.255.171.88]
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 02:19:07 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 197.255.171.88
Originating ISP: Spectranet
City: Ikeja
Country of Origin: Nigeria

hmmm thanks for your audience i will send to you some facts file about my self soon ok, i am Micheal... hoping to hear from you so soon...thanks
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Re: michealjason50@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:19 pm

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

there are more pictures but there is a baby on them

:D :D :D

i am Micheal Jason, i"m romantic and I treat a Woman with respect and dignity, as well as with class. I do know how to make her smile and I would do so quite often also I'm a professional and down to earth Man that is involved in every aspect of loving life. I'm adventurous, fun, and love to travel and do lots of things socially. But I'm also happy with staying home with my darling and cuddling as well. I also love everyday, down to earth activities, I'm a one Man with one woman and am not interested in dating someone that wants to date lots of other man.

Well I would describe myself as a kind, generous, easy-going person. I love to laugh and enjoy funny situations. I enjoy traveling and the adventures of the outdoors. Getting away is important because I think everyone should see what else is out there. I also like going to the movies, theater, concerts, museums or a nice restaurant. But I am just as happy staying home and hanging out friends and family.
My ideal match would be someone who is kind and considerate, generous and thoughtful, easy-going and funny. Someone who is not chained to their job, their computer or cell phone would be a plus. Nothing wrong with being a go-getter, but there has to be a good balance, don't you think? Someone who is mature, responsible and intelligent. Someone who puts butterflies in my stomach. Someone who effortlessly makes me laugh. Someone who isn't afraid to make a decision if needed. It would be nice to find a relationship where each person's personality and attitude compliments the other. I also think building upon a friendship first is the way to go ....
I'm a simple man who enjoy with the simplest things of this life, but I need a woman to share with me this nice life.Serious relations, I just want to love and be loved, Honesty, respect. Easy, pleasant, interesting I don't look for an adventure; I would like to meet a true woman. The important thing is that we have understanding, respect and love for each other to share together needs, wants, desires and to make our plans, hopes, dreams come true.
I have a full of heart to share with the right woman. Looking for a lady that is educated. Very willing to keep a warm friendly home & family. She should have a desire to grow her career & be active in a professional field. We will have common goals in life & move forward with them together. She must be able to walk beside me in life, & be a very passionate & sexual lady for me. Are you my angel?
ABOUT MY BACK GROUND
I like to be outdoors. I try to run twice a week and workout 2-3 times a week. Of course I like the typical guy stuff like hunting and fishing. But most of all I like to fly. I just don't seem to have much time to do either. I enjoy romantic evenings, going out w/ friends, dancing...and am just as comfortable cooking a meal for that someone special at home. Would like to enjoy new experiences . To Share thoughts, dreams, Love, & the future with my special lady...

MY FAVORITE SPORT:
Where do I like to go? I love to take drives in the country and see new things. Mostly I like the beach and warm weather but, I will tackle a black slope if given the opportunity.....Cycling, Racket sports, Running, Swimming, Walking / Hiking, Weights / Machines, Basketball, Billiards / Pool, Football, Bowling, Skiing,sailing, Volley Ball and many more.....

FAVORITE THONGS:
HISTORICAL BIOGRAPHIES, STEPHEN KING. ANY FOOD/NOT TOO SPICY. I LOVE LISTENING TO MUSIC, POPULAR CLASSICAL TO ROCK. IDEAL EVENING WOULD BE IN FRONT OF A FIRE WITH MY SPECIAL LADY, FAVORITE BEVERAGE, MUSIC & MAKING SWEET MEMORIES FOR OUR FUTURE.

THINGS THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ME I am real. I love deeply and passionately and I am capable of giving the best of what I am to the right woman. I am completely open before the world unless there is a reason not to be. For people who love and appreciate me, I would do anything, but I will protect myself against those who are insincere.
I am a big believer in telling it like it is, except if it would hurt someone.I am interested in someone who has the time to devote to a relationship or who will at least try to make the time, as I would. Honesty is my ONLY policy.Nothing is worse than finding out that a relationship is based on lies because I have been hurt so much by that. I am very interested in taking good care of myself and would like to find someone who believes in the same thing.I am not a materialistic person. but I am at a point in my life where I am interested in someone who is financially stable and responsible.I love getting dressed up, and in general looking good for my Woman .
My best feature is my eyes. At least that is what I am complemented on the most.I am looking for a woman... someone who can share in the fun times and the not so fun times. Someone I can't wait to talk to each day... the first person on my mind each day and the last person I think about before I fall asleep...If you are a woman of integrity, honest, likes to communicate feelings, and knows about being wild at heart.I am a handsome centered person, happy with myself, but believe there is always room for growth. My friends tell me I am a "go-getter" type of person. I look at the world from a "glass half full" perspective and always try to find the good in everyone. I am told that I am intelligent,funny and fun to be around and would be happy to hear those words from my woman.I am looking for a healthy adult relationship.. I deserve that. I am looking for someone who doesn't play games.I would like to meet someone with whom I can share all my thoughts without secrets, and she would do the same, with whom we would support each other always, who would be proud to be by my side and of whom I would be proud to have at my side. Someone, for whom I would be willing to sacrifice everything and who would do anything for me in times of need

I am a calm but cheerful and good humoured person. I am ready to help anybody who needs it, people say I have a very good heart. I am hard working, but I find time to enjoy myself also. I do sports regularly, it is important for me to keep in shape. I love nature and I love animals

My best feature is my behind. At least that is what I am complemented on the most.I am looking for a woman... someone who can share in the fun times and the not so fun times. Someone I can't wait to talk to each day... the first person on my mind each day and the last person I think about before I fall asleep. This person doesn't have to have the exact, same interests as I, but be willing to join in on the adventures. If you are a woman of integrity, honest, likes to communicate feelings, and knows about being wild at heart.I am a pretty centered person, happy with myself, but believe there is always room for growth. My co workers and friends tell me I am a "go-getter" type of person. I look at the world from a "glass half full" perspective and always try to find the good in everyone. I am told that I am intelligent, funny and fun to be around and would be happy to hear those words from my woman.I am looking for a healthy adult relationship. I deserve that. I am looking for someone who doesn't play games.

I think it is a relationship that is based on mutual giving..not mutual taking. A man and a woman helping each other to grow and become what they want to be. Being so intimate, that they become one person. A man and a woman freely giving each other their whole mind, body and soul and not still having any other emotional dependencies.I think a great relationship requires love, respect, and effort to make each other's life happier & more comfortable just being together. I think finding a way through hard times makes a relationship stronger… I find positives in everything and think love can work through diversity if friendship, respect and mutual love exists. I think love & Friendship between two people is the foundation of making a house into a home .

I am Looking for the right woman to share the rest of my life with, I want to be with a wonderful, loving, good-hearted woman and am willing to take my time to find the right one.. I am a fabulous catch and looking for the same. I know who I am and am confortable in my skin and being myself. thats ok but just give me true love and never hurt me that is what I am looking for.

I am a fun, out-going, intelligent, open-minded man who enjoys dancing and having a good time. Some of my hobbies are photography, dancing, movies, occasional shopping and spending time with my friends and family but lost them and i am left all alone. No drama here and not looking for it. I want someone who can just be themselves and that is enough.

Laughter is important and I know how to laugh at movies as much as at myself. Looking for Mrs. Right to share sunsets, dinners, long kisses and more.i so much want to be the right man for the one woman that i would give love and get it back....I am interested in knowing more about you and letting you know so much about be i want to have a happy and wonderful relationship.I am honest,kind,friendly and good looking man,with good sense of humour.If you want to know more ask me:-)

I am looking for honest,kind,trustful,respectful and good looking woman,with good sense of humour chemistry is more important than any set ideas I am a good natured man, with the sense of humor and ability to understand and except other people’s thoughts even if they are different to mine. I can be a good husband and a caring and loving Father. I value family and relationships between the members of the family.I like traveling, love nature and animals. I like to spend my time in the open air, being with my friends and I enjoy minutes of happiness and joy.

When relationship is building on Love, respect, faithful, understanding, friendship, and we can discuss anything and share a lot! I am a romantic, sensitive man with a sense of humour and kind,loving,devoted heart and soul.I am able to love and surroud the loved ones with my love and support.I like to make people happy and to be happy with them.I am not afraid of giving and always appreciate what people give to me.I can keep and value the harmony of the relationship and friendship with anybody. I am a good friend to my friends and a good person to talk to.You will never get bored with me because I am fun to be with.I do not drink and do not smoke.

I want to have a strong, My future partner must be a serious , clever and responsible woman who is able to love, respect and appreciate man as a personality, who is able for sincere , loving and tender feelings, who is able for honesty and devotion towards beloved man. I am looking for a woman who is able and who wants to build and keep the harmony , happiness of the relationship with a beloved man.

I am looking for a woman who really wants to have a strong relationship with a man - Her husband. The woman must have stable , good financial position to take necessary care about his future life. I don't want a simple Wife but I want a Wife in shape of my best friend who will share all her problems and we both sit and solve it who will make me happy and i will give her all my loves & respect which she want from me.

I really enjoy a good conversationist, and I love weekend get away's, I'm understanding not judgemental,compassionate,romantic, I am happy with myself for who I am ,as I hope you are with your's, just be you, and together we can enjoy one another. I got your words and it really impressed me so much, well, I just wanted to let you know the kind of person I am, I am a man that is in need of real and perfect love, I need a woman that can take me through

Having someone that loves you and supports you in your life through good and bad times and wont give up on you is what I am looking for. Honesty and trust are what makes a relationship work. I prefer to watch a movie or attend the contract meeting rather than read a novel. Hobbies and Interests Astrology, Computers, Cooking, Family, Home Improvement, News/Politics, Poetry, Shopping, Traveling..

I'm looking for a woman who Is warm, loving, attractive,easy going,supportive, someone that can reach out to you, and you reach out , giving that "gental hug", that "tender kiss", and a "warm smile", and just saying to one another "hey baby how was you ! as you already know as you can see what I wrote, I am a romantic and affectionist as well. Plss Remember, I need real love..i dont play games and i aint ready to be played,IF You are intrested in me ...let me know plz
'
I like for my mate to have some the same interest I have,I would like for her to be warm as well, I will set no limits on one, for that is to me something two should talk about, of there like's and dislike's, I always feel that two should come together as one on anything In life that you want to do, or even talk about,communicating is a good thing between two.
I will know her when I meet her, for when I look into her eyes, as I become intoxicated with her soul, is warmth, and the touch of her hand's, yes I seek that "phenomenal woman", who want's a good man to love her, and is able to love me back, a woman who know's how to treat a man with respect, as i would treat her with the same.

I think a good relationship requires being each other's best friend, and trusting one another. I think each should respect the other's opinion and that stupid arguments over stupid things are healthy, as long as they are not taken too far...

Good communication. Never being ashamed of each other for any reason. On occasion surprising your mate with a nice romantic date or evening together and telling each other I love you.

There is a lot of love and caring in the relationship. There has to be love in order for a relationship to work.

A good relationship is when two lovers understand each other, they're concerned for each other and they respect one another. A good relationship is one purely based on trust, if nothing else. Being able to be miles apart yet never worrying a minute about what they're doing. Communication at all times is so important, and most importantly, respect for each other and their need for alone time as well as together time.

Two people trusting each other fully, not being afraid to tell the other what one thinks, whether it be good or bad, and the other respecting their opinion. Being able to enjoy the same things with each other, enjoying each other, and being able to take their separate lives and smoothly combine their lifestyles into a couple's lifestyle.
Being friends first, last and always. If you have friendship as the basis of your relationship, you can get through the hard times. The second ingredient is commitment. With those two things, you can't lose.

A good relationship is two people that are not afraid to tell the other anything that may come up in the relationship. Best friends. Honesty, devotion, love, and sense of humor.
A good relationship exists when either individual has the freedom to leave but neither wants to.

I honestly think that a good relationship is one where there are no secrets. You are completely open with each other. But the biggest key is that the other person knows the worst possible thing about you and they love you even more for it. On top of that you have to have faith and trust. So that when your man goes out with an old female friend you can completely trust him and know that no matter what happens, he will always come home to you. I know it may not seem like much but as long as you have that and love, you are in a wonderful relationship.

I define a good relationship by the way you treat each other. You could hold them and run your fingers down the side of their face. Feel comfortable you know. And you can also define it with fighting. Fighting is not my favorite thing to do with my girlfriend. But it needs to be done. It's not a real relationship until you do fight.
I would have to say good communication! Equality, LOVE, not just lust, and most of all, friendship is needed. -Morning Star

For me, a good relationship is being able to open up to each other even about the simple things in life. A relationship between two people cannot grow without trust. Loving a person is not enough, because if you've got doubts building up inside then you your relationship won't work.

A good relationship is also based on friendship because it is so much easier to love someone you truly know than someone you've met 5 minutes ago.
I think it is where you can trust and respect each other; when you can have passion and romance whenever and wherever you wish.

A good relationship is when the two of you can actually feel better about your relationship after an argument; it's when you can really respect each other's differences and openly discuss feelings at all times.

You have good relationship where there is compromise, honesty, sensitivity, and a feel for the needs and wants of the other person and yourself.

When the couple listens and doesn't interrupt when they're trying to work out a fight. They care for each other deeply. They share similar interests.

A good relationship is when both parties can freely express themselves with one another and to have that open connection to be able to say anything to each other. To have trust and faith in one another. Basically a honest, trusting, loving and open relationship.
A good relationship is frankness and open-minded communication between friends. It is a two-way communication without dominance and/or hypocrisy in it.

A good relationship isn't necessarily flawless, because human beings aren't flawless. It's more important that you can grow with the person you love. If you can learn and grow each day with your best friend standing by you in body and in spirit-then you have a good relationship.

When you can feel comfortable about everything together. Always being able to talk, joke. Taking your commitment seriously with one another and never taking each other for granted.

A good relationship must a give and take basis, in order for you to understand each other. Never fail to listen and understand the situation your in to. Be open minded and be ready to any obstacle that will come in you're way.

A good relationship is when both members fully trust each other and can have a blast with each other, knowing how to laugh and be there for each other.
It's something divine. Where the understanding between the two partners is mutual. No talking required, but it's something you can just feel, something special. Where you can just believe in each other, really believe. How there is a difference between saying it and actually feeling it

this is all i can say about my self for now, up to you to decide if you are interested....thanks so much
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Return to Romance scams.