Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammer abusing stolen photos of Staff Sgt. Devon Debany.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Militarybase21@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:36 pm

Glad you found the needed info before to become a victim of this scammer, Lisa. Thank you for the update.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mogan brad

Unread postby scammed1111 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:22 pm

Mogan Brad added me on fb. His english just did not add up. So i googled his name and it leas me here. Glad i found this site before i was scammed
scammed1111
New survivor

Re: Scammer abusing stolen photos of Staff Sgt. Devon Debany

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:04 pm

scammed1111 ,

Glad you found it here, before to be too late. Was he using different details as the ones already reported above? If yes, can you post those details, please?
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

debanyandrew@yandex.com

Unread postby faoske » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:42 am

FYI:
Someone was using Staff Sgt. Devon Debany's photos on OkCupid. Under the name of Andrew Debany. He sent me this emailaddress: debanyandrew@yandex.com. Didn't send hime mine though. I always use Google Search Image and that led me here, so glad I saw this!
Thank you.
faoske
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:24 pm

faoske, Thanks for your report. If you have copies of the messages he sent to you on okcupid, or if he sent you any emails, please post them in their entirety. Thanks. Any other minute detail from them can help save another victim.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby GypsyLexi » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:26 pm

Scammer active on FB using the photo in the black, sleeveless shirt in the car.

Name on account: Alex Morales (saviour)

It's a brand new account so not much info on there. Only listing that he is a Sergent First Class at U.S. Army, studied medicine at New York University, and is from Los Angeles, California.
GypsyLexi
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:30 pm

GypsyLexi,

If you have been scammed by this person please read this topic:
What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504

Stop all contact with the scammer, do not tell him you know he is a scammer. If you have any more DETAILS, such as email address used, emails from the scammer, chat user names, phone numbers, please post them.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby IrishD1972 » Fri May 06, 2016 10:46 pm

So here goes..was contacted within past week from a "Jason Taylor" Debany Afghanistan..was SUPER CHARMING AND VERY ATTENTIVE. Began by saying he had found me by profile pic on FB and was "smitten" by my appearance. I did indulge him in flirtation ONE pic in panties and bra (NO NUDE PICS EVER!!) and got to asking some hard hitting questions
He is a f***ing SCAM ARTIST and I believe I SCARED HIM SHITLESS. wouldn't answer or refused to answer simple and very detailed questions..no MOS given..that's a Google project,,refused to say why he was @High school until 21!! nothing added up. Posted convincing pics of IED explosions etc BUT BEING FROM THE NORTH OF IRELAND I suspected he had no MILITARY experience whatsoever!

HAVE REPORTED TO FACEBOOK AND NOW YOU! Beware and tell me if there is anywhere else I can CONTACT to warn them..
Wish I had a pliers and a blowtorch to meet him with in a darkened room alley or basement. SO PISSED OFF HONESTLY

f*ck you JASON Taylor Debany and thanks for the FREE ENTERTAINMENT :lmao: :lol:
IrishD1972
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 06, 2016 11:43 pm

OK, let me stop you there. You do realize that all those things you did just made him a better scammer for his next victim? We never EVER educate a scammer. Better to keep him stupid and uninformed so the next person he speaks to sees through his lies too. We also never report the profiles as they simply make a new one. The best piece of advice I can give you is this. Never give a scammer anything except lies and abuse ;)

Now, can you post up any details on him you have that may save a potential future victim? Absolutely any details you have can stop someone else from getting sucked into his lies - someone not as aware of scams as you.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Chrysalis157 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:27 pm

I think the scammer is at it again using the same photos of Staff Sgt Devon Debany. I met him on Interpals.net, it's early days yet but he has introduced himself as being from Newton, Illinois and has no parents or brothers or sisters. When I ask questions they get ignored. I would be grateful in hearing from you if you have a way of catching this shit. The email he is using at the moment is edillerex@gmail.com
Chrysalis157
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.