Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammer abusing stolen photos of Staff Sgt. Devon Debany.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Jonsonmark422@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 22, 2019 4:20 pm

The potential victim was approached online by a man abusing stolen pictures form the same gallery reported here.

Jonsonmark422@gmail.com - this is the email address he uses when he is writing me.

He claims his name is Mark Jonson, divorced, having a 5 years old son, his mother and sister living in Texas. He said he is a Military on duty in Afghanistan.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammer abusing stolen photos of Staff Sgt. Devon Debany

Unread postby Trixie_B » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:10 am

He’s using another name now, Rodriguez.Jones050
On Instagram, all the same photos as shown here, he followed my open account and then messaged me.
He doesn’t talk normal English, and always says Dear.
Wants to get married to a good Christian woman like me.
Did the search after our conversation cause it smelled all kinds of fishy, glad I did.
Trixie_B
New survivor

Re: Scammer abusing stolen photos of Staff Sgt. Devon Debany

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:30 am

Thank you for the update, Trixie_B. Can you tell us what email address is he using?

Posting here some of the messages he send might help others (be sure you remove your name if mentioned before posting).

If you are unsure on how to post, you can forward those messages to me and I will post it for you. My email address is below.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.