Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

douglass.franklin122@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

douglass.franklin122@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:34 pm

Already reported as scammer on datemefree.

Message on the site:

it is the greatest thing to me, knowing that such a pretty angel like you can be found online,it really makes me feel relief and very happy after taking some time to go through your profile, it really beats my imagination to see that an angel like you still exist on this planet earth, but for the way i can explain it, i will tell you that, your beauty is enough to make any man go crazy, and must stop at nothing to make sure he get and hold on to you which i have come for,i will want you for a good,caring,communication,committed friendship and intimate relationship, marriage and others as it will be okay for you. My name is Franklin..and you can reach me with these(douglass.franklin122@yahoo.com)

Profile elements:

moses00007
- 50 y/o male
- manchester, United Kingdom
- English, English, English
- business man
- Have no children

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: douglass.franklin122@yahoo.com

Unread postby Ruffled Feathers » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:41 pm

Hi FF
I suspect you are absolutely right, this is scam language being used - sounds like West Africa, and probably Nigeria.
I wonder what other dating site he might be on?
RF
A scammer is only as good as the fear he creates.
Ruffled Feathers
Senior survivor

Re: douglass.franklin122@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:06 pm

On Facebook,
Douglass Franklin - private profile

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.