Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Bennack Beaney <bennackbeaney@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Bennack Beaney <bennackbeaney@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:21 pm

This scammer use one picture stolen from Linkedin, real owner is Philip H, from Houston, Texas.

Hi pretty, How are you doing? I\'m bennack...I hope you get this email and it finds you well.I was glancing through profiles when your gorgeous picture got me attracted while your lovely words had me winked you..lol.I really was marveled reading your profile and i enjoyed doing so.The first thing that came to my mind when i saw your picture was..\'WOW..you\'re drop dead..GORGEOUS.lol.so i thought i\'ld take out time to introduce myself. I\'m a cool hearted man, I like making friends because friends are the best.Love is not about body stature,but its all about what is in the heart.what I care about is you are beautiful and I wish to be the man you\'ve always wanted and I\'m sure you and I would work things nicely being..together My.. personality traits are Simple, honest,cheerful.I like these kinds of music Romantic music,Rock,and souls. I\'ve been divorced and later heard she was involved in drug and jailed years ago and I wish to settle down now to find a real Love.I have a daughter,.I\'m proud to be Ashley father. I\'m into Construction, a building contractor, but right now I\'m presently in west Africa Nigeria to execute a contract with a Julius berger companies and the contract that i am executing here is a very large one, I\'m getting back to relocate with my dream one . I believe the time that i will be spending down here will help us to get to know more about each other.. And maybe we could plan on meeting when i get back home..Nothing is more beautiful than you wearing only the moonlight and my kisses. You are so pretty that I believe God spent extra time creating you.I like holding hands walking together side by side and sharing love vows and I see you as a woman I would love to do that with and cuddle with my woman.I also like playing Chess and Football at my leisure Time.I\'ve learn\'t to respect beauty very well thats why I am willing to respect you.. So all that matters is for the two hearts to be together somewhere,somehow,someday.I am a simple man, I don\'t like night life, I prefer living under the sun light, going to seaside or stay at home with a sweet kind girl. I hate falsity and lies.I will love to get to know you more better if you don\'t mmind and to know more better here is my private email bennackbeaney@yahoo.com.i would looking forward to hear from you soon.Thank you and God bless you Thanks... Bennack

Received: from [41.155.2.5]

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.155.2.5
Originating ISP: Starcomms Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Profile elements on datemefree:
bennack
- 51 y/o male
- minnesota, USA
- English, English, English
- Constrution,building Engineer
- Have 1 children
- ID: 213132
Sex male
Children 1
Want children Maybe
Date of birth 1960 - December - 20
Height 6'0" - 6'3" (181-190cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Marital status Divorced
Education PhD/Post doctorate
Income $70,000/year and more
Smoker No
Drinker Very often
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a female
Looking for an age range 39 - 59
Relationship Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Travel Partner
I am one who strongly believes in respect and that without respect, you can�t experience true love and generate a healthy relationship. I believe in a smaller "wow"when it is first a friendship and then a larger "Wow" later as it evolves into a Beautiful Loving committed relationship...
I would like to meet a special woman that I can grow old with, and that we can always look into each other's eyes and know that the love between us is just as wonderful and exciting as the day we met

bennak.jpg
bennak.jpg (3.75 KiB) Viewed 3338 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Bennack Beaney <bennackbeaney@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:24 pm

As avatar for this email adress he use one picture with one little blond girl.

On Facebook, uid 100003689431146, Bennack Beaney, Worked at Construction, Studied at University of Minnesota, Lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota, From Minneapolis, Minnesota.

bennack.jpg
bennack.jpg (4.7 KiB) Viewed 3338 times

Ashley my daughther do call me CEO of men who can cook,i'm down to the earth and love to bring up those who have less privileged..i enjoy myself during the beaches around the weekend...kind of busy and hardwoking.

The profil was made at 21 March.

On Tagged, uid 5964990893, Bennack B, 41
New York, NY
The profile was made at 15 March.

ben.JPG
ben.JPG (24.12 KiB) Viewed 2361 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.