Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bmacrath@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

bmacrath@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:30 pm

On single123:

How are you on this very beautiful and gloomy day? Well! I hope fine and I also hope your day is off to a fantastic start..
I am Brian Macrath by name, I am new to this online stuff generally and I would love to meet people here and see where it leads.. My aim is to get aquainted with someone that is worth loving and also know what God has for us, I have seen your profile and I think I am quite interested from what you've said there, would love to give this a try and see what's here for me...
Pls write back and tell me what you think about being friends first then perhaps something more, I would love to know more about you..

Have a good day as I await your reply patiently..
Brian.

Thanks for writing again, my email add is bmacrath@yahoo.com, I will be looking forward to hearing from you soon, Have a nice day..

Profile elements:

wallonecookie
Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: Outside USA
City: Liverpool
Zip Code: L3 3D
Description:
I'm a very positive person. Life seem like a breeze for me. I have no worrys and I feel just great. Everything is just perfect, but still i have my bad days and i try to fix it as soon as possible so i can get back to a really good life. I like people i know, and people i don't know. Meeting new people is like an adventure and no one can ruin it for me.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Brian Macrath <bmacrath@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:33 pm

Email:

My name is Brian Macrath, a single dad who was given birth to in England.. My dad was from Torino, Italy while mom was from Glasgow Scotland, They both met at a friend's wedding in Ohio, U.S... Dad died 7 years ago from a fatal accident, mom couldn't hold on for long' she died a year after. I am an engineer and a Independent Contractor, I work on supplys of underground cables that is used for telecommunications for an onshore platform.. In my early days, I went to the University of Edinburgh Scotland and that was where I met my late wife, we got into a relationship, we loved eachother so much and we could understand eachother perfectly well.. We got married to ourselves some years later, and lived in our home in Sweeden together.
We got a daughter together, her name is Janie, she's 16 and will be 17 soon. We lived happily and enjoyed life together as our daughter grew up..
The sad event took place 4 years when we were about having our second baby, my wife died during child birth.. It was a great loss for me cuz I lost both her and the baby, After that event took place, I became so frustrated and suddenly decided to take another step in life. I had to sell off my home in Sweeden and relocated to Liverpool, England where I got a new home with my daughter but one thing I've learnt in Life is that we all gotta move on and forget about the past that hurts..
I sent my daughter to school in the U.S because she can't be home alone while I am gone for Underground Cable Supplys(Contract Job), she comes home on holidays and I miss her so much while she is gone because she is all I've got now...
I'm older and wiser but young at heart, looking for the same. A very low-maintenance person, easy going laid - back individual. I'm fun, sweet, thoughtful, and generous. I love to make people smile, to laugh and feel great about themselves and life in general. I'm very positive and upbeat, and I think I have a lot to offer and seeking someone similar, someone open and honest. This area can be a tough place for a single person, and it is definitely a "couple's world" out there.
I'm looking for someone that still believes that life is for living, someone comfortable with themselves at this point in their life...someone not soon up tight that they cant laugh at themselves or me... I live a balanced life - good food, a healthy lifestyle, positive attitude and ambitious. My down time is spent in a wide variety of ways including, walking, swimming, appreciating nature, bonfires, snow-shoeing, downhill skiing, day hikes, enjoying the ocean and a little cannoning. I'm your typical man who enjoy's almost anything to do with the outdoors. I Enjoy long walks, finding a perfect secret hide-a-way place out in the sticks. Long country drives, yard sales, auctions and dining out. Trustworthy - Adorable - and most of all Dependable.

My idea match.
A person who likes to enjoy life to the fullest, isn't afraid to laugh with others or at them self, and is comfortable with their own imperfections. I'm tired of all the head games - life is just a blink of an eye compared to the stars & planets and my time here is getting shorter with each passing day.. I don't want a one night stand woman. Someone who know how to treat herself right and knows how to treat her man.Some one who is loving, caring and sweet. Someone slow to anger and one who knows how to forgive. Humor is a must cause life is just too rough some days...make me smile. I need someone that is responsible spiritually, financially and mentally. I'm looking for someone who loves unconditionally and who remains faithful. Someone who will be there in good times and bad. Inner strength is much more important than outer..just a good gal look.teddy bear" type, someone I can hold onto. I want to be there for you to brighten your days and soften your nights. Looking for someone that won't forget my birthday and is spontaneous. I love surprises! I want a woman that I can support and encourage and help her make her dreams come true. When the world has turned on you, 'll be there to help carry your burden. If God lives in your heart and if He is your whole world, then I would love to be the apple of your eye and sweetly adored. Not looking for a friend, looking for my "best friend" Above all i am looking for a good mother and a good friend.

I will have to stop here for now and I hope you get a glimpse of the person I am now, I will be looking forward to hearing from you aswell but until then, You have a great day...

Your friend,
Brian..

Header:

Received: from [41.138.190.49]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 23:16:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: About Me

Originating IP: 41.138.190.49
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: bmacrath@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:34 pm

On Facebook,
Brian Macrath
Worked at Independent Contractor
Studied at The University of Edinburgh
The profile was made at August 18.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.