Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

terryjames315@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

terryjames315@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:52 pm

In the stolen images used, the name on the uniform is Fry...

On 4pp l:

HI,..how are you doing today hope you are fine ?...... ..well am grace by name am from new york am here for a serious relationship.and i hope to meet my soul mate on here am kindly,lovely,caring and passionate woman with fear of god that does not play with the feelings of my soul mate and will also like to meet someone that is the same here as i a m , i mean the right one here at the right time if we can have thing s in common you can email me on my private email address on here terryjames315@yahoo.com or you add me on your instant messenger so that we can chat and get to know each other more better or u send me ur yahoo im also if you don't mind this can lead us to a serious relationship. i will be waiting and looking forward to hear back from you have a nice day and dream about our coming relationship on here hope to hear from you soon

Later i have received the same text but with "am terry by name"...

Profile elements:

terryjames315
I am a:Man
Birthday:02.04.1980
Looking for:Woman
Hobbies:terry
Height:5'8"-5'11" (171-180cm)
Drinker:Never
Children:no children
Want Children:Yes, I want children
Relationship:Woman
Education:High School
Income:$150,000-$500,000
Language:English
Ethnicity:Asian
Religion:Mormon
Body Type:Slim
Eye Color:Black
Hair Color:Black

About me

i am terry by name my yahoo id terryjames315@yhu

About you

hello how are u doing baby how was u day i am t

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Terry James <terryjames315@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:53 pm

Email:

Ohh Okay Baby Im Still Waiting For U In Yahoo messenger Maybe U Can Get Back There That We Can Chat Better And Know More Each Other Together Baby Get Back I Will Waiting For u There

Header:

Received: from [197.242.104.46]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:18:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hello My Sweetheart

Originating IP: 197.242.104.46
Originating ISP: Spectranet Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: terryjames315@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:56 pm

On myhappydate.com,
terryjames315
Looking for: Woman
About my past relationship, I have been into 3 relationships and those are also my only sexual partners I have ever had. 2 of my relationships ended because of my partners betrayal and infidelity (cheating) and the other 1 ended because the love was not there to grow. I know this sounds strange to you but as I wrote above I have not been sexually active now for 2 years!!!!. I live my life through the word of God and through my spirituality, and I refuse to have sex with someone if I am not in a relationship with them and my last relationship ended over 5 years ago. My reasoning which I understand is very strange in today's world, but my belief is my heart and soul, and the passion that is in it is very unique and special, so I made the decision and made a promise to God that I would not be sexually active for the sake of just wanting sex, or to have sex for someone elses own self gratification. Knowing the passion that is contained in my heart and soul is very unique, I made the decision to abstain from sex because I want this special gift to be shared with the person I am dedicating the rest of my life to, as her husband and the Father of his children ...
It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best in opportunities for any children that might be included in my life and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job. Professionally, i have always prayed for .I do travel outside of the States to buy Art Sculptures , craft , beeds etc and ship it into the States for sales. this have make me travel alot , i have been to different Europian countries ,twice in Australia and my first time in the western part of Africa( Nigeria) for a special shopping for some latest Art Sculptures . I will be leaving tommorrow okay
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.