Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Janessa Brazil

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

marydveer@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:25 am

dveer Profile: THINKTHETHOUGTHS
Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: LeoLocation: Winter Springs, Florida, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
will tell you more

About Me
I am a humble and caring lady....

hello handsome, am new on here. here is my personal email marydveer@yahoo.com ....... we can meet on yahoo if u care to chat
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

monicaauston@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:31 am

monicaauston Profile: looking for good and caring man
Age & Gender: 28 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Thin Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Other Eye ColorZodiac Sign: CapricornLocation: Lockport, Illinois, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Other RelationshipMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession: Nurse
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children?
looking for good and caring man

About Me
am.caring.and also faithfull.honest and loving..i like reading books much and dont like disturb and also dont like lies and game in marriage...i like watching adventure movies and like playing ball and like fishing and swimming like traveling bcos i have

babe do you have yahoo messenger?... and even if you dont have one try and download one ok bcos i want to talk alot with you there ok... i want to know more about you if you dont mind...this is my email...so you can add me there when you got one for us to talk there .....love you... dont limit your self

monicaauston@yahoo.com
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

kevinjuliana465@ymail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:04 pm

juliana78 Profile: This is my E-mail address (kevinjuliana465@ymail.com)
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Other with Black Hair Color / Other Eye ColorZodiac Sign: GeminiLocation: Los Angeles, California, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: My Profession: Accountant
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
am here looking for some one who is honest loving and caring to share my life with.some one who cares about people and always like talking to friends.will like to meet some one who is humble and respectful too.because am respectful and i also want to be tcom so that we can chat and share some pictures.....hope to hear from you soon e m a i l a d d r e s s : kevinjuliana465atymaildotcom juliana patiently waiting........

About Me
Hello there my name is Juliana new on this dating site,single never been married before with no kids....

My Perfect First Date
To meet someone who is Honest and lovely

l6v5gike-1rup-0-mdqtvcf.jpg
l6v5gike-1rup-0-mdqtvcf.jpg (23.23 KiB) Viewed 15620 times
Wayne

seeker_lonely@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:50 pm

On FMF:

sweetlonelyakiba Profile: single and looking
Age & Gender: 34 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 6" (168 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Cancer

I'm very active and determined person. Of course I'm ambitious, I always try to achieve all my aims. I think, that such qualities are very important for both men and women. But at the other hand I'm very sensitive, timid and romantic person. I like kids very much. I think, that they bring joy and happiness. I'm sure that I can love and to be loved. The most important aim for me now is to find my soul mate if u like to know more about me u can find me on yahoo seeker_lonely at yahoo im or send me a mail me on akibadreams at gmail i will reply u back

My Perfect First Date
It is always good to meet in a neutral place like a coffee shop or a place with music in the background so you can chat. Ideas of a perfect date could be a romantic dinner followed by a stroll in the moonlight,have a night of bowling and go to a pub afterwards.. Planning together a event or activitity you both would like. These are just a few ideas to work with.

The stolen pictures used on the fake profile are already reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: seeker_lonely@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:32 am

Email:

ok am single no kids and am also looking for a long term relationship i dont have kids and am working in an ophanage home and can u send me yr pics too

Header:

Return-Path: <seeker_lonely@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.251.167.35]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.157.561
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 10:11:21 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 197.251.167.35
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
Country of Origin: Ghana
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

blesssamira2012@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:04 pm

blesssamira2012 Profile: Hello Handsome Blesssamira2012@yahoo.comView Comments
Age & Gender: 112 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: AquariusLocation: Newton Falls, Ohio, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
hello good day to you i am mavis here by name single never been married and i am looking for my soul mate u can add me on yahoo blesssamira2012yahoo.com

About Me
Hello
Good day to you i am mavis here by name single never been married and i am looking for my soul mate u can add me on yahoo blesssamira2012@yahoo.com
Wayne

eva.kofi@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:19 pm

lovelypweedy Profile: HelloView Comments
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Mixed with Black Hair Color / Other Eye ColorZodiac Sign: LibraLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Graduate DegreeMy Profession: Trader
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs? No
yahoo.com stay bless and stay out of trouble and remember god love you.. hope to hear from you sooncaring and understanding. a family oriented man is the man who will make my heart feeling better.....well i will not talk much on here but if you want get to know more about each other and see where it leads us kinds email me at eva.kofis sake upon living here in this world.i want a man who will love and accept the real me.a man whom i can rely on emotionally and the man who will make my day feeling better. i want a man who knows how to make me happy as ever. a man who is lovingwork and act in a professional way.down to earth and easy to go along with. i am honest and sincere when it comes to a relationship and a woman whom you can be with with full of happiness and courage. i am the woman who is happy with my life and the one whow are you doing today i hope you are doing alright .. well to start with i am antaru ali by name am single with no kids 34 years old .. honestly here seeking for my soul mate who i can do spend the rest of my life time with ...i am simpleeva.kofiyahoo.comantaru ali

About Me
How are you doing Today i hope you are doing Alright .. well to start with i am Antaru Ali by name am single with no kids 34 years old .. honestly here seeking for my soul mate who i can do spend the rest of my life time with ...I am simple, work and act in a professional way.Down to earth and easy to go along with. I am honest and sincere when it comes to a relationship and a woman whom you can be with with full of happiness and courage. I am the woman who is happy with my life and the one who knows that everything happens for a reason. I know how to make life as simple as it is and I can say that I am the woman who will fight for life's sake upon living here in this world.I want a man who will love and accept the real me.A man whom I can rely on emotionally and the man who will make my day feeling better. I want a man who knows how to make me happy as ever. A man who is loving, caring and understanding. A family oriented man is the man who will make my heart feeling better.....well i will not talk much on here but if you want get to know more about each other and see where it leads us kinds email me at eva.kofi@yahoo.com Stay bless and stay out of trouble and Remember God love you.. Hope to hear from you soon

{{ eva.kofi@yahoo.com }}

Antaru Ali

Wayne

Re: eva.kofi@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:47 pm

Real identity on Facebook:

Neymar Hero aka babarey.suarez.9
Hello friends .... My name is Iddrisu Neymar { Babarey } am single and am here looking for a girl friend and if you are interesting just call me on this number if you have a phone.... 0248973053 { +233248973053 } so that we can get to know more about each other .... Thank you
hope to hear from you soon....
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

s.honest20@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:28 pm

Singleed Profile: HelloView Comments
Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 4" (163 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Other
Ethnicity: African American with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: LibraLocation: Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

I am Seeking a: WomanFor: Long TermMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession: Student
when it comes to what i do for funi like going to the swimming poolbeachgoing on excursions.i like camping as wellbut that is church campingi do like to witness new thingsam very outgoingvery friendlyand like to make new friends becuase friends are for life.you can add me or send me a mail on yahoo : s.honest20 yahoo email : s.honest20@yahoo.com

About Me
Yahoo : s.honest20
Yahoo email : s.honest20@yahoo.com

My Perfect First Date
Anything

Wayne

comfortlady34@yahoo.com

Unread postby NewLight » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:42 am

comfortlady34@yahoo.com

random hit on yahoo messenger from yahoo messenger username : comfortlady34

Lady Comfort: hello
me: hello
Lady Comfort: <ding>
Lady Comfort: hello are u still there
me: yes
Lady Comfort: <ding>