Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Janessa Brazil

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

ayisha_gurlish@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:21 pm

On FMF:

ayisha_gurlish@yahoo.com find me i am online now

Profile elements:

Ayisha0541 Profile: honest caring loving
Age & Gender: 34 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 6" (168 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Am that type of person who always tries to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and I am also satisfied with whatever I have.
All i want is to find True Love and Find My Mr Right(Soul mate).I seek TRUE LOVE because I believe so much in LOVE.I seek someone that will be 100% himself to me.I don't want a Robot and all I want is a Husband that I will Spend My Entire Life with loving and caring for.I don't really seek so much in a Man because i believe nobody is perfect.The most important thing i seek in a Man is for him to be Himself and always give him best.That is what matters much.I don't care about the looks or handsome because it lies in the heart but it's necessary sometime.I care about his heart and Happiness.i care about what he has to say.I know someone is out there for me who has the special heart i seek.I seek a Man who will love me as i am and it doesn't matter if he has Kids or not.I wouldn't do anything to hurt him in any ways.I will always be there for him and the family
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sweet.4real11@yahoo.com 2nd gallery

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:03 pm

Split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24474, where the email address sweet.4real11@yahoo.com is reported for being used with anoter stolen gallery, location Chicago, United States.

Email:

Nice to hear from you..Am single with no kids..Am a new member on xxx.I consider myself as an attractive, and romantic highly intelligent, caring, sincere, hardworking,I'm honest, loyal, good listener well I enjoy playing golf, watching movies,cooking dinner at home and watching t.v.I enjoy my life and my situation and am looking forward to sharing my life with someone who is also content but knows that life is more full when shared with a loving partner,My ideal partner would be someone who is also caring and who is able to be open and honest in a committed relationship,I am a Christian woman who put Christ first in my life

anne.JPG

anne1.JPG

anne2.JPG

anne3.JPG

anne4.JPG

Return-Path: sweet.4real11@yahoo.com
Received: from [197.251.241.12]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.195.680
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014
Reply-To: Anita Anne <sweet.4real11@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 197.251.241.12
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

yourlove12387@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:28 pm

sweet
Female / Single
26 - Washington / United States

About Me
my name is Happy ia m 28 yrs old origi9nally from the Usa but now in west africa Accra i am singl with no kids and ready to mingle.. if you interested you can add me on yahoo mesenger and my id is yourlove12387 on yahoo then on gmail it is suzziecarbou @ gmail
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Tattoo
Ethnicity Mixed
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Very Attractive
Height(cm) 132
Weight(kg) 41
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Education / Academic
Profession Arts
Annual Income 60.001$-120.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage, Sex
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Religion Christianity

my name is Happy ia m 28 yrs old origi9nally from the Usa but now in west africa Accra i am singl with no kids and ready to mingle.. if you interested you can add me on yahoo mesenger and my id is yourlove12387 on yahoo then on gmail it is suzziecarbou @ gmail

yourlove12387@yahoo.com
suzziecarbou@gmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

fosuaabigirl@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:06 pm

mamesewaa Profile: i like human
Age & Gender: 35 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: PiscesLocation: United States

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
i like swimming and table tenes so i alsways do joking and run all the morning and do excie

About Me
my name is fosua and i will like to meet new freinds and be happy also as dating and good relationship and you can add me on yahoo fosuaabigirl@yahoo.com or skype fosua.abigirl2 i will like to meet new friends and be happy everyday
Attachments
janessa.JPG
janessa.JPG (16.23 KiB) Viewed 19817 times
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

louisa_harden@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:57 am

uisa_harden
Female
Current Location Manassas/ United States

Good what are you looking on here??

Yea skype or yahoo

skype-louisa.harden

yahoo messanger- louisa_harden
Attachments
photo.jpg
Wayne

singledee231@yahoo.com - angelreturn

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:24 pm

Deborah
Female / Single
31 - Abilene / United States

Slogan
In the mood for love
About Me
I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it! I am original, generous, kind, clever, brave, determined, thoughtful, lovable, optimistic, caring, courageous, extraordinary, witty, unique, but mostly, me! I can love like I have never been hurt. I am not a ~One in a million~ kind of girl. I am a once in a lifetime kind of woman. I finally hit the point in my life that I am happy with myself and every since, everything seems to be falling perfectly into place. I used to think being single was the end of the world. But in all reality I am just waiting for the perfect man to come into my life. I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade.
Looking For
I am looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, ~cant-live-without-each-other~ love. I am not desperate for a relationship, but I do miss the feeling of having someone that can make me smile and feel appreciated. Someone that can make calling and texting me the first and last thing he does everyday.Someone that will be there to hold me when I feel vulnerable. Someone that will look past my defects and love me for who I am. Someone that will give me butterflies in my stomach every time we are together. Someone that I can call mine.
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Piercing
Ethnicity Mixed
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Very Attractive
Height(cm) 163
Weight(kg) 100
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Occupation Student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live with family
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Romance / Dating, Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Sagittarius

My name is Deborah .I'm intelligent,fun,faithful..,I'm honest, caring, giving,hard worker, trusting, honest, open minded well I enjoy playing golf,watching movies,cooking dinner at home and watching t.v...am new on the internet i just join here am also new here well am a here looking for a man i will spent the rest of my life with...I like to meet a man who will be honest with me...THE man i am looking for is able to share his heart and life with me..he is not on this site to play online games but wants to develop a real life long term loving relationship...as i told u am new that is why i have not fill much of my profile... I believe that true love exists. I just have to find it...I would like to find consistency and honesty in my partner. I can offer the world to the right person.Sometimes you have to take a chance on love. I will have his for sure.I'm looking for something serious and long term- so here I am . I love to travel,Friends are like diamonds; they are rare and very precious.Email me on singledee231@yahoo.com .Hope to hear from u again...

deborah.JPG
Wayne

Re: singledee231@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:27 pm

singledee.jpg
singledee.jpg (6.8 KiB) Viewed 19697 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sandra.lovely88@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:48 am

kassim
Female / Single
31 - Abilene / United States

Slogan
Hi my name is Kassim
About Me
Hi Handsome, How are u doing today..And how was your day..My name is kassim, i'm 32..I am a real woman, I am so feminine, tender, loving, caring and sensual. I have a positive mindset, purposes in life and burning desire to build strong loving relationship with a good man. I admire animals and nature. I wish I could find my life partner here and start a happy family with him the sooner the better. I am an excellent cook and a really good listener.
Looking For
I am looking for a husband. A man whom I could give all my love and passion, my tenderness and care! Your look and age are of no practical importance; your personality - is significant. My man is smart, faithful, easy-going, purposeful and family-oriented. He is ready to combine his job with a family life. Good taste and sense of humor is a huge bonus. I hope we can find common hobbies and purposes in future, and create the most tender sweet relationship.
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Mixed
My Best Feature My Arms
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 147
Weight(kg) 47
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Occupation Other
Profession student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Other
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Short term relationship, Romance / Dating

Hi Handsome, How are u doing today..And how was your day..My name is kassim, i'm 32..I am a real woman, I am so feminine, tender, loving, caring and sensual. I have a positive mindset, purposes in life and burning desire to build strong loving relationship with a good man. I admire animals and nature. I wish I could find my life partner here and start a happy family with him the sooner the better. I am an excellent cook and a really good listener.And if u aare access to yahoo add me sandra.lovely88@yahoo.com
Wayne

verita_for_you@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:33 pm

Verita
Female

Hello i check your profile and i will like to know much more about you and can you email me to know each other much more better? here is my contact address verita_for_you@hotmail.com and i will be waiting for your email or text me on +15629778202 or you can write me your email to contact you later today

thanks

Verita

+15629778202
Enflick VoIP in Norwalk, CA

verita.JPG

verita2.JPG
Wayne

marrylovell@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:28 am

Screen name: jannyjay
Seeking: Long-term dating
Email address: marrylovell@yahoo.com

I am Jenny, Honest, Caring and a Truthful lady, I like going out with friends and experiencing new things..I like to go to the ocean, make wishes over, I like to read and watch movie us awe..

Stolen picture used:

jannyjay.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.