Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Ron Marino

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Ron Marino

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:58 pm

Stolen images of Ron Marino, American actor.

smithbells44@yahoo.com

On datemefree:

hello,I\'m Shawn I\'m a new member of this site and i was just surfing through when i saw Ur profile and i got glued to it that i couldn\'t resist mailing you. well must confess I\'ve been on social network and I\'ve seen beautiful women both online and physically but yours is one i can not describe cos words are not enough to do justice to how beautiful you are...but there is only one thing i can say that is i wanna know you better.. Shawn.

hello, all the pleasure is mine my queen...writing me has gladden my heart more...its makes feel on top of the world even as i am on sea right now...but my feelings for is growing more and more every seconds my love...well i want you to know i fell in love the moment i saw your profile and now i am certain you are the I'm looking for so be mine and you won't regret knowing me....lets chat so to know more about ourselves my yahoo messenger address is smithbells44@yahoo.com...dont delay in mailing me my love..

Shawn loves more.

smithbells
- 24 y/o male
- newyork, USA
- English, English, English
- engineer
- Have no children
Description:
im kind and loving
Ideal match description:
believes in love

bell1.jpg
bell1.jpg (5.54 KiB) Viewed 1309 times

On Facebook,
Smith Bells aka smith.bells.3
Studied at Georgetown University
Hello peeps, Just wanna wish u a hAppy sunday and a fulfilled week ahead... Have Fun and make money luv. Peace out
... - August 5 via BlackBerry Smartphones App.

bell.jpg

bell2.jpg
bell2.jpg (14.89 KiB) Viewed 1309 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.