Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Tim Methany <methanyt@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Tim Methany <methanyt@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:52 pm

On datemefree:
We are glad to inform you that the member metheny123 (207020) sends you a message!

wow!!! you\'re so gorgeous and sweet babe!!! My eye could not just resist your perfect image but i will tell you little about myself . Well i am Tim by name U.S Staff Sgt. Command III Corps and Fort Hood, TX, Afghanistan 2nd Brigade, 4th Infantry Division,US-O10 insignia.svg Staff command, 48yrs old separated man with 2kids ( nadysara& madison ) i love them so much because their my future and i\'m here looking for a good woman that i can spend the rest of my life with.....A caring, loving, kind, overt, , reliable, trustworthy, honest, and understanding woman with a sense of humor,,,,A woman with full of respect that will give me the best of life and that will be sharing the good & bad with me by helping each other to solve problem......Anway i will be waiting for your response soon...here is my id methanyt@yahoo.com

Profile elements:
metheny123
- 49 y/o male
- kabul, Georgia
- English, Portuguese, English
- Government military
- Have 2 children
- Last logged in: 2012-04-28 13:07:35
- ID: 207020
Sex male
Children 2
Want children Maybe
Date of birth 1963 - February - 22
Height 5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Marital status Separated
Smoker No
Drinker Often
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a female
Looking for an age range 38 - 55
Relationship Marriage, Relationship, Romance
Searching for:
A kind loving, response and a man with sense of humor i know how to consider somebody and treat my woman very well...

To methanyt@yahoo.com
Opened 3 times by 1 readers
Opened 29-Apr-12 at 3:30:33 PM (GMT +1:00) - 18 hour 36 min 10 sec after sending
Location, NIGERIA (80% likelihood)
Opened on 41.206.15.40
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Tim Methany <methanyt@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:54 pm

Header:

Received: from [41.206.15.40]
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 06:30:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: hi

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.206.15.40
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria
City: Akure
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Avatar for the email adress methanyt@yahoo.com:

On Facebook, uid 100003470367353, Tim Methanyt, In an open relationship, From Alston, Georgia, using BlackBerry Smartphones App.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 01, 2012 12:55 am

I have asked for one bigger picture with him...

Email:

"Sorry I'm not photogenic"

Header:

Received: from [41.206.15.37]
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 07:57:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: hi

Header Analysis Quick Report[/u]
Originating IP: 41.206.15.37
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:25 pm

Someone need´s lecithin :lol: In few months he is 2 years older and no more separated - widowed... Hard life :lol:

Received today on datemefree:

I\'m 1SG Timothy Metheny ...I am 50 years widowed for the past 6yrs with 2kids ....Am from Conyers GA presently on peacekeeping mission to Afghanistan..I\'m a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don\'t worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come...am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself a romantic, I don\'t believe that life is about the \'grand passion.\' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am a really fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...I am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity.....hope to hear from you soon
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.