Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tonycole10@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

tonycole10@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:22 pm

On net log,

Hi Angel how are you doing over there today hope my message find you well and healthy well My name is Tony Cole I am 45 years old single with a kid name John he is 5yrs old i do lost his Mom about 3yrs ago by car accident with my family since then i have been a single dad....Well i Believe that age Is Just a Number And i am new to this site and also new to the Computer and i am also a member ....I am here In this site today looking for a woman who is kind.faith,honest and also caring who also care for Relationship and who will love me Much and more happy...and ...I here now..and if u are Interested You can just send me an email now Or just add me On Yahoo Messenger So that we have a Chat now MY email Address Is tonycole10@yahoo.com same as my IM On Yahoo Messenger hope to hear back from You Soon .Take Care and God Bless.....
Yours
Tony and John

Profile elements:

tony_cole63
tony cole
69 years old - male - San Antonio, United States

The email adress dont work...
The picture used is reported online for being used in scam activities.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.