Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Ernest Ituah <ernestituah@live.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Ernest Ituah <ernestituah@live.com>

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:33 pm

On DMF:

Hello, my name is Ernie, i think u have a lovely smile and i love the look in those pretty eyes of yours. I was wondering if we could get to chat whenever u are less busy or if you'd like me to write u a poem?

Awww, thank u very much for letting me write u a poem, i find pleasure writing poems and i only do it for people i like. Well i will get on writing u a poem, if i can't get it done by tonight i will send it tomorrow when it's done

Hello dear, i hope u are enjoying ur Sunday, well ur poem is almost completed, i want to give it a perfect ending. I have ur email so i will send it there when it's done, i will also add u to my yahoo contact list so we could get to chat whenever u are online.
Do take care of u and expect ur poem ASAP

Profile elements:

ernie00
- 32 y/o male
- chicago, USA
- English, English, English
- Architect
- Have 1 children

Description:
I am 6'6f tall, easy going and I love love, I like going out and making new friends, I hate lies and It's is very hard for me to forgive anyone that lies to me. I am not perfect like everyone else but I try to do the best not to hurt people's feelings. My last relationship did not go well but I am hoping to find someone special on here.

Ideal match description:
I need someone that is true to herself and ready for whatever, a woman that is not scared to try new things, a woman who is not only beautiful physical but also beautiful inside. Are you out there?

Same picture, same username and same about me on free-cougar-dating.com, but he pretends there to be from Illinois, United States.

On Tagged - Ernest I, 32, UK.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Ernest Ituah <ernestituah@live.com>

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:36 pm

Email:

The beauty of a woman, is not in the
clothes she wears, the figure that she
carries or the way she combs her hair.
The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes,
because that is the doorway to her heart,
the place where love resides. The true
beauty in a woman, is reflected by her
soul, it is the caring that she gives and
the passion she shows. And the beauty
of a woman, with passing years, only grows
(Audrey Hepburn quotes).
Broken hearts hurt more than broken bones,
life is too short to wake up in the morning
with regrets, so love the people who treat
you right, forget about the ones who don't
and believe everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it, if it changes
your life, let it. If he is stupid enough to
walk away, be smart enough to let him go, you
never know how strong you are until, being
strong is the only choice you got
.( Harvey MacKay quotes)

What do you think?

Header:

X-Originating-IP: [91.228.2.102]
Subject: Your Poem!!!
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 02:42:16 +0000

Originating IP: 91.228.2.102
Originating ISP: Netco Solutions
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Ernest Ituah <ernestituah@live.com>

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:51 pm

Email:

Thanks dear, I'm glad you like it and i think you are so sweet, well i am sorry for taking so long to get back to you, the last 2 week was a very busy one for me, i was out off town on an office assignment and i did not take my laptop with me, that's the reason why i haven't responded ever since, i hope you are not mad at me? I'm kind of less busy now and i will be online more often, would love to get to talk more with you so we can know each other better.

I am 32 years old, i live alone with my dog, her name is Mimi and i also have a son though but he lives with his mom, his name is Carl. My babymama left me to marry a rich dude because she never believed in my that i will make it big in life, look at me now, i bet she regrets her decision everyday and they got separated less than a year, well my mom is still alive and i have a brother i haven't spoken with for several years, i understand that he wants to be left alone, he has a family in Luxembourg, i traced him there a couple of years back when mom wasn't feeling fine and he did not show any concern and i hate him for it, if i had lost her back then i wouldn't have forgiven him.

I am an architect by profession but i also do field work, i get involved with my work physically for accuracy because i have my reputation to protect, my work tends to take a lot of my time because i get to travel often but i still make out time to have fun, i joke a lot and i also write songs but i do it as a personal thing, well I'm not really good at this but i guess i tried, i hope you'd appreciate my effort to tell u a little about me and i will love to read from you to know more about you too.

Ernie.

Header:

Received: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 07:27:44 -0700
Received: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 07:27:37 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [91.228.0.214]

Originating IP: 91.228.0.214
Originating ISP: Netco Solutions
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.