Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Natalie Sparks

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: janetsmithwoods@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:58 pm

On FB:

Janet Smith
Worked at Student
Studied at University of Oxford
From Florida, Buenos Aires
Lives in Texas, Queensland
Active since October 6, 2014.

janet.JPG

The scammer used his real life profile to befriend his scamming profile...

GH More Moneey aka joseph.n.armah.9
Studies at University of Cape Coast
Past: Star Valley High School
Lives in Cauayan, Isabela, Philippines

According to his Waplog profile (link posted on his FB) - he is from Ghana...

Posts from his wall:

It's. all about time and hardwork ma boiz so hardworking pays

Jah bless every scammer this year....no jokin...

Cover photo:

cover.jpg

Some of his pictures:

gameboy.jpg

gameboy1.jpg

gameboy2.jpg

gameboy3.jpg

gameboy4.jpg

gameboy5.jpg
gameboy5.jpg (6.22 KiB) Viewed 8396 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

angelaglover85@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:38 pm

DateHookUp:

If you get interested in reading my profile and want to know me just feel free to write back and you can also reach me thru my personal email address where we can share a lot of ourselves and hopefully some pictures there as well. angelaglover85@yahoo.com Hope to hear back from you soon..Thanks.

Screen name: angyluv
Height: 5 ft. 8 in.
Hair, Eyes: Black, Brown
Body: Average
Ethnicity: White
Religion: Christian
Politics: Didn't Say
Education: Some College
Income: Didn't Say
Job: Unemployed
Seeking: A man ages 53 to 79
If you ask me what affected my life, then I will answer without a doubt: "I am". I believe that we can live our lives and realize our dreams by ourselves. I always make steps in the future. With smile and positive attitude. With love and passion, but I need support in this resolute steps and believe that people together are strong enough to build their own world of love and to show everyone that love saves the world. I believe in myself and doesn't mind to give in a try here..

Stolen pictures used:

angy.jpg

angy1.jpg
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: angelaglover85@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:39 pm

On okCupid:

luvme0001
32•Alvada, OH
I believe I am always honest and kind. I like helping people and be there for my friends when they really need me. I am calm and well-mannered, reliable and always ready for compromise. My friends say that I am charming and nice but I believe it is for my man to find it out and know it for sure. angelaglover85@yahoo.com This my email address you can reach me thru if you don't mind we chat to know more about each other and hopefully share some pics of ourselves there as well.. Stay blessed.

Stolen picture used:

angy2.PNG
angy2.PNG (102.45 KiB) Viewed 8184 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

patriciabruce29@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:44 pm

DateMeFree:

hi how are you doing?hope all is well with you ,can we be friends if you dont mind?my email is patriciabruce29@yahoo.com,please you can add me to chat to chat and get to know more about eachother ok,take care and hope to hear from you soon,patricia.

Screen name: paty2015
- 35 y/o female
- bulhead city, USA
- English, English, English
- fashion designer
- Have no children
hi Patricia here,very honest,hardworking,respectful,loyal ,kind,sexy,romantic,easy going,caring very attractive and well trained.so any interested person is welcome ,tks

looking for anyone serious to settle down with

Stolen pictures used:

paty.PNG
paty.PNG (249.76 KiB) Viewed 8132 times

paty1.PNG
paty1.PNG (259.12 KiB) Viewed 8132 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: patriciabruce29@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:31 pm

Email:

Hi
Thank you for your mail, how are you doing? Hope all is well with you.im Patricia Bruce, 34years old, single,a nurse, respectful, kind, honest, very sexy, romantic, loyal, well trained and really seeking for only one that is ready to settle down with me. Because I'm a one man woman and I hate cheating and disappointment, I don't want to be cheat and I'm not ready to do the same to my fellow human being.
I'm the only child and I suddenly lost my parents when I was very young. So it's by His grace that I'm what I'm today. I was born and breath in bullhead city in Arizona, usa but currently on out program doing volunteer program here in Ghana which I'm almost done and will be getting back soon.
Online dating is my first time and I'm not there to meet alot of people but only one person and if you are interested we can get to know each other and see how it goes ok. I want someone I'm gonna love all my life not anyone's to hurt my feelings.
My Dear,i will to end here, take care and hope to hear from you soon, Patricia.

Return-Path: <patriciabruce29@yahoo.com>
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Natalie Sparks

Unread postby Haki » Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:27 pm

using a new email jennifwells91@gmail.Com
Victoria Millan user name: JennifLovb3, 37, Toronto
https:/ /www.victoriamilan.com/en/?nc#/app/profile/18635928

Link disabled BA
Haki
New survivor

Previous