Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Steven Lon stevenlon58@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Steven Lon stevenlon58@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:12 am

From hover spot.com: steven, 42, Austin Texas USA (military)

Spam:
Hello Angel, I'm cool and caring guy looking to get acquainted with a woman who loves,understand, honest and cares for his man.I'm a member of the US Army with
specialty in Research & Rescue. I'm a man of one woman and will always treat his woman with love and respect. I like
going to the beach, shopping, camping, cooking, fishing, I guess best way to test a good relationship is by distance, hope distance does not bother you cos many troops had done the same successfully. I can also come /move to you ,email or chat with me,hit me up on (stevenlon58) on yahoo I will be looking forward to hear back from you soon.

Email:
thanks for the message, here is my pics attached t you and i will like to see your pics too and hope you will be online so we can chat..im right online now.... thanks.

Ip address: 108.61.47.19 Sayreville New Jersey (2782 kms from where he claims to be)

Also at facebook ... Austin Texas ... no photos, joined August 21, 2012

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: Steven Lon stevenlon58@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:39 pm

On Tagged,

Steven L, 40
Austin, TX
Member since 25 August 2012
Well I am a single father with one daughter and I am a very hard worker. I love to take my son to places that I never went to when I was young. Going to festivals, fairs, museums, flea markets, estate sales, sporting events and going to games that my daughter plays. I do like fishing, playing pool, walking, really I like alot of things just ask and I will tell you. I really am not picky on things. I am an a honest, caring, loving, communicate, non cheater, non liar and I don't believe in cheating, lying and I don't like not to talk to my partner.

Searching for:
Someone who is loving, caring, non cheater, non liar, communicate and will accept me and my daughter. I will not take care of a woman who don't have a job (income). Someone who will go places and will not be ashamed of showing your love for me in public and in behind closed doors.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.