Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

davemark62@ymail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

davemark62@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:24 am

On net log,

Hi i am Dave Mark by name i am here seeking for a very nice woman with very a humorous and happy character, very communicative and friendly. My nature is giving, energetic, opened and very loving. With people I am warm and sincere, but can be reserved when situation requires. I have agreeable character but with some spice. )). I value friendship and real relationship most of all.I came across your profile today and decided to stop by and say hello to you i would really like to no more about you my dear because am here to search for a life partner someone who is really ready for a good relationship that could or likely move in to marriage i would really appreciate knowing more about you if you don't mind here is my email... davemark62@ymail.com..... you can also add me if you don't mind...

Profile elements:

davemark123
dave mark
46 years old - male - New York, United States
1 383 visitors since 13 February 2012.

- same picture was used on datemefree in 2011, by someone pretends to be from woodstock, USA but using the nigerian IP 82.128.5.228

The email adress has scam hits, being used in Nigeria.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: davemark62@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:25 am

On MySpace,
Dave Mark
Man, 42, newyork, California

On Person,
State/Region: Argyll and Bute
City: Newyork

On Perfspot,
dave mark
Job: engineering

On mig ente,
davemark62 - no picture
Sex: Male
Race: Asian/Pacific Islander, Native American, White, Other
Zodiac: Sagittarius
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.