Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Ilona Mark <ilonamark39@hotmail.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Ilona Mark <ilonamark39@hotmail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:17 am

On DMF:

ladyilona20
- 26 y/o female
- Manchester, United Kingdom
- English, English, English
-
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2012-04-20 09:17:10

ilona.JPG
ilona.JPG (25.15 KiB) Viewed 2452 times

I am a Ilona, caring and tender woman. I am told to be attentive and polite. Being a sociable person smile quite often. I am responsible and like my work. I am loyal and always ready to help to my close people. I am romantic and I believe in love at first sight. Being a very tolerant person I respect all the cultures. To characterize myself more I like children and I hope to have a big, happy family. I am never bored and I always try to improve myself!
I am looking forward to find my second half! I can imagine him as serious, responsible and caring man. He must be attentive, family-oriented, kind and reliable person, who loves children. I dream of a family, created in love and respect that's why we need to get along very well.

Contact on site:

Hi, I just came across ur profile and i think it will be nice to write you.I wish to know more about u. my email is ilonamark39@hotmail.com okay.bye for now hope to hear from you soon. Ilona xx

"She" read "her" emails in Africa...
To ilonamark39@hotmail.com
Opened 21-Apr-12 at 1:13:06 PM (GMT +1:00) - 16 hour 30 min 0 sec after sending
Location , NIGERIA (80% likelihood)
Opened on 41.155.6.44

IP address : 41.155.6.44
IP country code: NG
IP address country: Nigeria
IP address latitude: 10.0000
IP address longitude: 8.0000
ISP of this IP [?]: Starcomms Limited
Organization: Starcomms Limited
Host of this IP: [?]: dial-pool7.lg.starcomms.net
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Ilona Mark <ilonamark39@hotmail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:18 am

Email:

Hello Dearest xxx,
Well to start off my name is Ilona , I come from a rare combination , dad is United Kingdom, while mom is Nigerian. My Father died some months back and i had to relocate to meet my mom in Nigeria, I don't really know him that well because he was always on business trips . My mom passed away weeks back , after she was attacked by some armed men here in Nigeria , so unfortunately you won't have a chance to meet her in person, yet you'll see her influence in my heart. I speak fluent English and my native language. . Tell me more about yourself, anything at all will do. I like the fact that you are straightforward about the fact that you are looking for a serious relationship. So many men feel like they have to be in the "I'm not looking for anything serious" mode, because they think that's what women want to hear. Thanks for taking a chance and just showing who you are. So I should probably tell you a little more about me.
I consider myself to be very simple. I believe that men needs to be treated with respect and as a equal partner in a relationship, but all I seem to find is the ones that does not know how to respond to that or is untrusting to it. I feel like u should treat somebody with respect and like they are a person not a price of meat or whatever. I am the type of person who wants somebody to feel wanted not just as a trophy. I am a very affectionate person and I love to cuddle, I like to show somebody how I feel not just telling them. I love to be close to somebody whether it is in the bed on the couch or wherever. I guess my dreams would be is to be happy and have a family my goals in life I want to go into business for my self one day but that will be a while from now. I guess I want to work on my love life and be happy first. I have always wanted a child of my own and to have a family, but I guess when the time is right it will happen.
I like to play sports just as much as I do watching them. Most of all i like to spend time with who I am with, and cuddle up and watch a movie. It is my opinion that we all want the same thing in regards to a partner, and that most of us either do not know how or is scared to and sabotage themselves from getting it. Ok, I like the outdoors, but I don't care about hunting or fishing, well I will fish with an un-baited hook if it means I will get to spend some time with someone I care about. There are a lot of things I like doing as in dancing, cooking, camping, etc. My ultimate goal and what I think would make me happy is to get back on my feet and have a man by my side that I love and loves me, and children that I can raise and have fun with.
I am very relationship oriented and I believe life is too short to waste. When I am in a relationship I am committed, honest, and loyal. I think that falling in love is always a good thing, even if it doesn't work out. There is always something to learn from being with someone, and happy times and memories should be cherished. Friendship comes first for me. That is not to say I never get hurt because I do. I have been burnt so bad. My last relationship ended on a very sad note for me but I do not believe in regrets. I tell you this because I cannot predict the future. For some people a relationship has to be all or nothing...I don't feel that way.
It is obvious that I don't know how to keep a good man since I am 27 and never married, but I never in the past nor do I intend to intentionally hurt someone by cheating, mistreating, or abusing them. Ok, for my questions to you. What are some of your goals, hopes and dreams? How long have you been single? Do you have any brothers or sisters? Do you have any kids? If yes, How many? If there is something you want to say but you think you might be rambling or it is not important, it is ok, to me it is important. Well...I see I wrote a novel here, I am looking forward to getting to know you better. I guess I will go for now hope to hear from you soon.
Ilona xx

Pictures

ilona1.JPG

ilona2.JPG

Header:

X-Originating-IP: [41.155.6.44]
Subject: About me and my pictures xxx
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 04:13:42 -0700

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.155.6.44
Originating ISP: Starcomms Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.