Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Brett McLeod bestlovermanever002@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Brett McLeod bestlovermanever002@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:40 am

From 4pp l.com: Mcleod, 44, Irving Texas, USA

Spam:
Hey Beautiful,
How are you?,I am Brett 45 years old from USA, I found your profile interesting. I actually contact you because i want to visit your City in two weeks time, am not sure if i want to relocate, tho i might be relocating if i like it there,I am single and searching for one true love,I just joined this site.

How have you been making out with this whole on line dating thing. Have you met anyone yet? Are you having a good experience with this? would love to know more about you and share more picture,please do you have any instant messenger like yahoo or MSN, give me your email address, so that we can have longer conversation and share more pictures and you can see me on web cam,here is my email address bestlovermanever002@yahoo.com, Let's stay in touch and looking forward to your reply.

Hugs

Kisses

Brett McLeod

Email:
Good Morning XXXX,

How are you doing today and how is work and family? Nice to hear from you but am really sorry getting back late to you, Hmm Thank you for the lovely response, I would love to get to chat with you, ....Been single for 8 years since my wife passed away, I got a daughter.Well this is my first dating site, and my first thoughts on the site is going along with a real nicer person like you and would really love to know more about you.what do you do for living, how long have you been single,Do u get as lonely at night as I do?Are u waiting for the affection that we as humans need? I would be glad in hearing back from you. I will love to see more pics of you and we can see where this leads us to if you never mind...

Hugs
Brett

Ip address: 41.139.126.142 Lagos Nigeria

Also at:
Tagged -- Brett M, 44, Clarkesville Tennesee (member since Aug 16, 2012)

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Return to Romance scams.