Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scotttman12@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scotttman12@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:02 pm

On single 123:

How are you? I checked out your profile and I would like to get to know you better. My name is Scott, I am 44 years old and live in New York, Manhattan. For fun I am fairly easygoing- I like to hang out with friends, go walking, listen to music, watch movies, and play golf and basketball. For work, currently I’m self employed working in the field of distributing of computers. I hope you have a great day and I hope to hear back from you can add me on my yahoo messeneger so we can chat and talk more better ...scotttman12@yahoo.com . I do check my email regularly.

Profile elements:
scotttman12
Man
Seeking a:
Woman
American Samoa
State:
New York
City:
Manhattan
Zip Code:
Description:
I am honest, kind, loyal,faithful, optimistic, educated, tender, emotion, responsible, sociable, romantic, sincere, understanding and serious man. I don't smoke and I don't drink. I only have inner beauty,good character,good soul and good job. is it enough for you? about my hobbies,I like to read the books,watch TV,shopping,walking,to swim,listen to good music,go to cinema,grow flowers(I have a garden,I grow them by myself) and go to threat e.t.c.I like people with character, strong spiritually, who can get everything they want,I am a BIG communicator...

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Scott Thomas <scotttman12@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:03 pm

Email:

Hello Dear,

hello,how are you today?how is your family?thanks so much for your mail am really happy to hear back from you.. I'd like to share my experience with you let me tell u a little about my self..Am Scott thomas, ..I am 44 years of age . I am Originally from NETHERLANDS but currently living in cape town in south african .......... i will like you to know that Am single widow with 13 years old son John by name....i lose my wife about 4 years ago....about work.. am a business man deal with Electronics like computer and laptop and others.... i do travel allot deal to my work, i have been to Australian Brazil , Seville in Spain, Germany,b Argentina, Italy And Western Part Of Africa(Ghana ,Ivory Coast & Nigeria) Right now i am not in the state. I'm in south african in capetown waiting for my goods that coming from china down here in SA, cos i have some company am selling the Good for here and i will be back to new york as soon as the Goods get down here ,i want u to know am willing to relocate for that special woman.. Life is very short and i am so much afraid of growing Old alone.. wanna grow Up with some full with fun and compatible to grow Old together ,i will like to u know am the only son of my parents give brith too , i dont have ant brothers or sisters .. I am very clean and like seeing things and people clean as well. I will always treat my woman well and with respect and love and cherish her.I'm very easy going and down to earth.I Believe that a strong relationship is not based only on sex life but that a strong relationship builds a strong love life that leads to a strong and great sex life and can only happen with open communication,trust and commitment and constantly working together and being honest with my woman.The first thing that came out of me was how Pretty u are and i really wish to gets to know u much better..am witting you for the sake of building a relationship with you(no game playing).Its will be my very good pleasure to read back from you and also know much about you.Hope to hear from you soon...If seems you are interested,i will back from you take care of your self......Tell me what u do for a living and where u living at the momnt ?

Scott and John ..

Header:

Received: from [64.191.80.21]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 05:32:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More about me

Originating IP: 64.191.80.21
Originating ISP: Network Operations Center
City: Scranton
Country of Origin: United States
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scotttman12@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:05 pm

Online activity:

On Message10.com,
scotttman12

On Onelovenet,
Nickname: scotttman12
Location New York, New York, United States
Life Is Short To Spend Alone !!!
I am honest, kind, loyal, faithful, optimistic, educated, tender, emotion, responsible, sociable, romantic, sincere, understanding and serious man. I don't smoke and I don't drink. I only have inner beauty, good character, good soul and good job. is it enough for you? about my hobbies,I like to read the books, watch TV, shopping, walking, to swim, listen to good music, go to cinema, grow flowers (I have a garden,I grow them by myself) and go to threat e.t.c.I like people with character, strong spiritually, who can get everything they want.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.