Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jamesjones6465@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

jamesjones6465@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:28 pm

On datemefree:

Hi, Am James Jones from Charlotte, North Carolina United States of America and am new on this site with the intentions of making friends.Am 49years old, a Civil Engineer.I travel a lot based on the nature of my business.Am a single parent with a girl of 15years old.I saw your profile and a smile lit up my face and i really want to know you more because my intentions of being here is for a serious relationship with marriage as the ultimate.I am an honest, caring,loving and above all understanding man....i really want to know you more and i believe that we can be friends.Looking forward for your reply... NB:you can contact me also via my private mail address jamesjones6465@yahoo.com Loves James

Profile elements:

jamesj
- 48 y/o male
- Charlotte, USA
- English, Dutch, English
- Civil Engineer
- Have 2 children
Description:
i am an honest, humble, loving, caring and above all understanding man

Ideal match description:
i am looking for an understanding, caring, passionate and humble woman who has good home keeping qualities

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

James Jones <jamesjones6465@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:31 pm

Email:

Am James Jones by name 48 yrs of age, Am single ,black eyes, Black hair, African American, i

have a Clever Quick Witted sense of humor, i occasionally drink, christian. I like Dining,

Outdoor Activities, Reading, Watching Sports, Computers-Internet, Playing Sports.
I am a nice man seeking for a caring and honest woman to spend th rest of my life with.I am

looking for a woman that is tender hearted, kind, considerate of others needs, one that

would appreciate having a partner that would love her in a way that she's not been loved

before.
i want a woman that is not too hurt and not too hard to trust again and can give herself to

a partner to be loved and taken care of in a way that will bring a joy of life
and an

appreciation she will look forward to every day.

I feel I am a man of integrity. I think I am kind in heart and tender of soul. I am proud in

the quality of what I do and responsible. I also understand that making love is not just a

physical act of two bodies
I would want someone that is kind, caring, loving, enjoys life, one that knows there is

stress in life..but doesn't let it run his life, one that isn't afraid to show and express

their feelings, someone that agrees to disagree at times.

Well I 'll tell you a bit of my background. I was born and raised in Charlotte .
I love life with my heart and I promise to love my woman with my soul. I am loyal above all,

very intelligent, funny, well adjusted. I enjoy going out as well as staying in. I miss

having a woman on my couch, watching, laughing, listening, caring, watching, kissing,

holding, rubbing each other sore backs, necks, heads.. Just being together, looking into

each others eyes and know what each other is saying without speaking a word.
I am a passionate man and l love to be affectionate. In the long run it is companionship and

enjoyment of what each person loves to do. The compatibility to enjoy it together. I am not

into lust, rather into finding chemistry that will lead to love and monogamy.

If I should capture your heart you will have, my heart that offers that deep unconditional

love we all desire. My boundless personality that will keep you laughing and loving. And my

soul which you will have captured forever. I am one of a kind.
Am an energetic and sociable person. I appreciate decency and sincerity in a relationship.
I'm seeking a woman (open, kind, serious, confident, cheerful, responsible).just need a

sincere relationship and i believe we can share it

JAMES

Header:

Received: from [41.220.69.64]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 00:55:06 +0100 (BST)

Originating IP: 41.220.69.64
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

On Facebook,
James Jones - private profile, 1 female friend.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.