Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

smithrollin112@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

smithrollin112@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:28 am

On datemefree:

hello,i am from alaska and my name is smith rollin,i looked into your profile and it attract my dignity,if you just dont mind i will like to have you as one of my friend...........looking forward to haer from you and you can kindly mail me on smithrollin112@yahoo.com or sms me back through my pinger [646]-503-5309 your\'s faithfully smith rollin

Profile elements:

smithrollin
- 41 y/o male
- annchorage, USA
- English, English, English
- i prefer not to say
- Have 1 children
Description:
Normal man seeking real love, respect, honest lady...

- the picture has scam hits and is used on Facebook and dating sites alot, with different names and locations..
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Rollin Smith <smithrollin112@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:29 am

Email:

i am smith,i was just viewing through and i saw your profile that it was very interesting if you dont mind i will just like you to add me to you msn so that we can talk better smithrollin112@yahoo.com or if you dont mind you dcan kindly have my sms pinger [646]503-5309

Header:

Received: from [41.211.194.80]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 10:58:06 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.211.194.80
Originating ISP: Irectonpc--isp-netblk
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Online activity:

On Facebook,
Rollin Smith aka rollin.smith.56
Worked at searching
Studied at DSCE
Lives in Anchorage, Alaska
Divorced
i am a gentle man seeking for a lady that will keep my heart clean.cool and save.......looking forward to hear from the lovely one that has an interest in me and i know that with god all is possible.....my believe relies on that
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.