Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Ben Gabriel gabrielb1957@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Ben Gabriel gabrielb1957@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:47 pm

From 4pp l.com: tititom77, 60, Paducah, Kentuckey, USA

Spam:
My name is gabrielb I am51years old divorced,I live in Springfield,Ohio.I was searching across profiles,then i saw yours,you look very nice and love,I do have interest in you,that's why i write this to you,It would be nice and lovely if we can both talk and know more about each other.I am here looking for the trust and honest person.someone i can give my heart and soul-mate,i didn't come here to search for ordinary person,am serious with what am looking for.if you agree with what i write to you,you can easily write me back with this {gabrielb1957@yahoo.com}or you can add me directly to my personal yahoo Id,so we can both chat online.gabriel}..Thanks
Ben

Email 1:
When I first laid eyes on you my first thought was "He is not my type at all", we worked together for weeks before you even spoke to me. But then one day you did, you noticed I was a lover of God and that He was the center of my world, hence your open door to inquire about me.

Ip address: 68.65.211.250 South Bend Indiana (ISP: Colostore.com)

Email 2:
Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are. Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two :o :o

Ip address: 68.65.211.217 South Bend, Indiana (ISP: Colostore.com)

Tracked Ip address: 197.255.165.109 Nigeria (near Kachia)

Yahoo avatar (pretty sure this is not the same guy)

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: Ben Gabriel gabrielb1957@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:02 am

The avatar picture is reported here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1562.

First picture has also scam hits.

The email adress gabrielb1957@yahoo.com is reported for being used in scam activities since December 2010.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.