Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

David, davidtrip4love@Yahoo.com, davidmildred00@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

David, davidtrip4love@Yahoo.com, davidmildred00@gmail.com

Unread postby Pinky » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:37 pm

Hello beautiful,How are you and how was your night..well i decided to write you this beautiful message that i like your profile and I share the same requirements for a successful relationship. I want to say that anything can happen if a persons mind is set to it. It appears as if we are so much alike in our views. Your wants and desires for a relationship are the same as mine. I am at a point where I would like to start dating again. I am not one to play games with, nor do I like playing games with anyone. Its very childish and very immature. It's not cool playing with someones mind, but people continue doing it with everyone,I must confess that i like everything about you and i will like to get to know you more better..You are my kind of woman and i am so happy to meet you and hope you like mine also..i am online now on yahoo messenger davidtrip4love and my personal contact email address davidmildred00@gmail.com...Hope to hear from you soon.David

I'm going to tell him I love to play games and ask him if he'd like to play African Safari.
Pinky
Junior survivor

davidtrip4love@yahoo.com - davidmildred00@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:07 pm

The picture is stolen from predictivegroup.com, real owner´s name Curt F.

The email adress davidtrip4love@yahoo.com is reported online since 2010 for scam activities, using one nigerian IP.

The email adress davidmildred00@gmail.com is reported for scam activities on cyberdating.net:
Name: david
Number#: MC152399
Sex: Man
IP Address: 199.7.137.158
I am easy going person honest and trust worthy i like camping fishing movies and meeting people.I am searching for a loving and caring woman for serious relationship someone to share my life with..you know what i mean?

He is active on net log, using the same mass-mail text reported by Pinky above.

Profile elements:
davidmildred
male - 54 years, California, United States
34 visitors since 25 April 2011.

Better picture:
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: David, davidtrip4love@Yahoo.com, davidmildred00@gmail.co

Unread postby Pinky » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:18 am

Thanks FF. I knew he was a scammer. He hasn't responded to my offer to play Safari with him. :( :lol:
Pinky
Junior survivor

Return to Romance scams.