Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

David, davidtrip4love@Yahoo.com, davidmildred00@gmail.com

Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:37 pm

Hello beautiful,How are you and how was your night..well i decided to write you this beautiful message that i like your profile and I share the same requirements for a successful relationship. I want to say that anything can happen if a persons mind is set to it. It appears as if we are so much alike in our views. Your wants and desires for a relationship are the same as mine. I am at a point where I would like to start dating again. I am not one to play games with, nor do I like playing games with anyone. Its very childish and very immature. It's not cool playing with someones mind, but people continue doing it with everyone,I must confess that i like everything about you and i will like to get to know you more better..You are my kind of woman and i am so happy to meet you and hope you like mine also..i am online now on yahoo messenger davidtrip4love and my personal contact email address davidmildred00@gmail.com...Hope to hear from you soon.David

I'm going to tell him I love to play games and ask him if he'd like to play African Safari.

davidtrip4love@yahoo.com - davidmildred00@gmail.com

Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:07 pm

The picture is stolen from predictivegroup.com, real owner´s name Curt F.

The email adress davidtrip4love@yahoo.com is reported online since 2010 for scam activities, using one nigerian IP.

The email adress davidmildred00@gmail.com is reported for scam activities on cyberdating.net:
Name: david
Number#: MC152399
Sex: Man
IP Address: 199.7.137.158
I am easy going person honest and trust worthy i like camping fishing movies and meeting people.I am searching for a loving and caring woman for serious relationship someone to share my life with..you know what i mean?

He is active on net log, using the same mass-mail text reported by Pinky above.

Profile elements:
davidmildred
male - 54 years, California, United States
34 visitors since 25 April 2011.

Better picture:

Re: David, davidtrip4love@Yahoo.com, davidmildred00@gmail.co

Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:18 am

Thanks FF. I knew he was a scammer. He hasn't responded to my offer to play Safari with him. :( :lol:
Post a reply