Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

stephenhanks47@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

stephenhanks47@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:57 pm

On wedatefree:

HELLO DEAR HOW ARE YOU DOING? JUST SAW YOUR PROFILE AS I WAS BROWSING AND I WAS MOVED WITH YOUR PICTURE AND I DECIDED TO SAY HELLO.
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW YOU BETTER IF YOU DO NOT MIND TELLING ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR SELF.

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
STEPHEN

Hello Dear,how are you doing.I'm Stephen Hanks by name; i find my self interested to know you when i saw your beauty in your profile picture you look so nice and beautiful.
i don't know how you may feel to have someone like me as friend.....Kindly write me back if you find me interesting....I'm looking forward to hear from you soon.have a wonderful day

Dearest xxx,

Nice we are meeting today on mail,,, hope you're keeping well. i Expressed my interest on profile... i Know That I Might not be your ideal perfect match but i guess we have to give each other the chance to establish friendship.. because there is no harm in trial Anyway I'm thrilled to have you replied me ... i would like to take the Opportunity to introduce myself .

My name is Stephen Hanks Williams but you can call me steve if you want lol .. I'm from Texas Dallas. single and never married, I'm a real estate broker and I'm kind of passionate about my work and Contributions ... what I'm seeking here is a decent woman who is ready to face the challenges of Having a new relationship that can be taken to the next level.

I'm a simple person who enjoy simple things like going to see a movie, hanging out with friends and reading. What annoys me most is dishonesty and tardiness. I'm here, Hoping to find someone to Spend the rest of my life with, I know I am ready to settle down, build myself a family with love and understanding. I know this is an unorthodox way to find a partner .. but it is the 21st century, anything is better and easy?[/color]

well i will let you tell me about yourself more ... i guess we will know more about each other .. Gradually take care and i hope to read from you soon ..you can also include your chat id so that i will add you to my messenger for a chat to enable us keep knowing our selves better xxx

yours sincerely,
Stephen

Profile elements:

Stevehanks440
47 y/o male from Dallas, USA
Civil Engineer
Description:
Am Cheerful and sensitive,gentle and honest. I like sport, reading,watching good movies,dogs and horses. It is pleasant to travel, get acquainted with cultures of the different countries, kitchen, sights. Comfort and a cosiness in the house I consider as norm of a life. Opened and easy in dialogue

Ideal match description:
Chemistry is important between two people I believe, and so is equality within a relationship, so I search for a woman who is balanced, kind, caring, educated and intelligent and takes care of herself physically, and mentally.A woman who has a good sense of humor, is sensual and loving, with a great sense of family values, and a desire to have children and create a strong family. I would like to share everything that life has to offer with my future partner.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Stephen Hanks <stephenhanks47@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:59 pm

Email:

Hello Dear,

Nice we are meeting today on mail,,, hope you're keeping well. i Expressed my interest on your wedatefree profile... i Know That I Might not be your ideal perfect match but i guess we have to give each other the chance .. because there is no harm in trial Anyway I'm thrilled to have your email address for easy and better communication ... i would like to take the Opportunity to introduce myself .. .

My name is Stephen Hanks .. I'm from Dallas,TX . single and never married, I'm an Engineer and I'm kinda passionate about my work and Contributions ... I'm seeking here is a decent woman who is ready to face the challenges of Having a new relationship

I'm a simple person who enjoy simple things like going to see a movie, hanging out with friends and reading. What annoys me most is dishonesty and tardiness. I'm here, Hoping to find someone to Spend the rest of my life with, I know I am ready to settle down, build myself a family with love and understanding. I know this is an unorthodox way to find a partner .. but it is the 21st century, anything is better and easy?

well i will let you tell me about yourself more ... i guess we will know more about each other .. Gradually take care and i hope to read from you soon .. xxx

yours sincerely,
Stephen

Header:

Received: from [173.254.252.46]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 22:41:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HELLO

Originating IP: 173.254.252.46
Originating ISP: Quadranet - dedicated servers, cloud computing, advanced and complex hosting services.
City: Dallas
Country of Origin: United States

The email adress stephenhanks47@yahoo.com is reported online for being used in scam activities, with one Malaysia IP.

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: stephenhanks47@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:05 pm

Email:

Hello dear,

I am happy to read from you and i will also like to know a little about you and what you are looking for in the site where i met you..

Hope top hear from you soon

Header:

Received: from [173.254.252.46]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 08:21:50 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 173.254.252.46
Originating ISP: Quadranet
City: Dallas
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Stephen Hanks <stephenhanks47@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:39 pm

Busted...

Email:

Hello xxx,

is great to hear that you are looking for the same thing like me.
Please i will like you to tell me a little about you so that i will know and also what you loves to do when you are less busy.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Steve

Header:

Received: from [175.145.204.85]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 09:06:13 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 175.145.204.85
Originating ISP: Telekom Malaysia Berhad
City: Seremban
Country of Origin: Malaysia
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.